The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by shibucool
I found a site which has all of the past paper including the March 2013 linear with mark schemes and with higher and foundation papers:

http://www.edexcelmathspapers.tk/

Thanks for sharing.

Did you do Nov 2012 and March 2013 paper?
Original post by zed963
Thanks for sharing.

Did you do Nov 2012 and March 2013 paper?

Yh all of them
Reply 382
Yh all of them

Did you find March easier than the Nov paper?
Original post by zed963
Did you find March easier than the Nov paper?

I didn't do the March 2013 paper but looking at the question paper and mark scheme, I would say it was much easier.
Reply 384
I didn't do the March 2013 paper but looking at the question paper and mark scheme, I would say it was much easier.

Same.
Original post by zed963
Same.

But that means that the grade boundaries will be much higher. What did you get in November 2012? I got an A wbu?
Reply 386
But that means that the grade boundaries will be much higher. What did you get in November 2012? I got an A wbu?

I'm sure I've you it before. It was an A*. I've already got my certificate as well.
Original post by zed963
I'm sure I've you it before. It was an A*. I've already got my certificate as well.

A* WOW Well done :biggrin: How many marks you got? I got 121 so just scraped an A.
Reply 388
A* WOW Well done :biggrin: How many marks you got? I got 121 so just scraped an A.

I scraped an A* as well but I didn't prepare for it that much. I got 163.
Original post by zed963
I scraped an A* as well but I didn't prepare for it that much. I got 163.

just wondering, how did you revise for maths? :colondollar:
Reply 390
Original post by Captain Anonymous
just wondering, how did you revise for maths? :colondollar:

Test Papers, mathswatch and help from Mr M.
Original post by zed963
Test Papers, mathswatch and help from Mr M.

how did you get the mathswatch videos?
Reply 392
how did you get the mathswatch videos?

From school.
oh okay, thanks
is there anyway i could get it at home, like downloading it from somewhere or something :P
oh okay, thanks

Have you done the linear paper before? If you have, what grade did you get?
Have you done the linear paper before? If you have, what grade did you get?

I haven't done an actual one for a exam series, I'm sitting mine in June 2013. I've done the past papers for mocks, I normally achieve high A's to a*s
Original post by Mr M
Probably.

Could someone please tell me predicted grade boundaries, nothing exact, just so I have an idea, for example could 165/200 be an a*?
Original post by randlemcmurphy
Could someone please tell me predicted grade boundaries, nothing exact, just so I have an idea, for example could 165/200 be an a*?

No-one knows so your guess will be as good as anyone else's. The actual boundaries will be published on Wednesday.
Original post by Mr M
No-one knows so your guess will be as good as anyone else's. The actual boundaries will be published on Wednesday.

Could I access the grade boundaries on Wednesday, from edexcel website? Or will it be restricted?

Latest

Trending

Trending