The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
For question 5, I rounded 15.7 to 16 and then times it by 1.80 will I get any marks? And for translation I wrote 6 to the right and 1down, but didn't write the vector. Will i get any marks

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 41
Could you explain 14a and b please... I don't remember what the question was ???
Original post by Xmarksthesh0t
also 10, I did (1-6) cause I could not fit in in the line, I should have bloody added a comma lol. but does that count?

No, sorry.
Original post by darnellh
Could you explain 14a and b please... I don't remember what the question was ???

14a) A=4bc and A =100 and b = 2, find c

14b) Make k the subject of m=k+14m=\sqrt{\frac{k+1}{4}}
Original post by Mr M
No, sorry.

Not your fault but DAMN, lol and I mean 4a)0.35 out of 1.
Original post by Jatz07
Mr M, for question 16 (a), the answer was 2.6666...% so I rounded it up to 2.7%, but u wrote 3%, would i still get the full marks

I just used my method by taking them away from each other then divide by original times by 100. But when I was double checking my answer I think I got something around 2.66 aswell but I just left my answer as 3 so yay :P
Reply 46
For 16a I got 2.87 but I did t round it to 3.. Would I get full marks
Reply 47
For 14b I wrote k= (4m-1)^2 will I get any marks for this?
Reply 48
Mr M how did you get 5 for Q15) B
Reply 49
+for 14b I wrote 4m-1^2 instead of 4m^2-1 how many marks will i get
Original post by muhammedk
For question 5, I rounded 15.7 to 16 and then times it by 1.80 will I get any marks?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that's fine. That *might* even be what they intended but it isn't clear so I'm fairly sure both answers will be marked right.
+for 14b I wrote 4m-1^2 instead of 4m^2-1 how many marks will i get

That's just wrong so it might be zero.
Reply 52
Could u tell me question 16b please
Original post by Yahya678
Mr M how did you get 5 for Q15) B

Answered on page 1.
Anyone thinks they got higher than me ? Judging from this mark scheme I got like 90
Original post by Xmarksthesh0t
Not your fault but DAMN, lol and I mean 4a)0.35 out of 1.

Oh. I'm not sure how that will be marked. Probably drop 1 mark if you used words like that.
Reply 56
Original post by Meggg
For 14b I wrote k= (4m-1)^2 will I get any marks for this?

I think you will get 1 mark for getting the 4m.
Could u tell me question 16b please

Derek invests £154500 for 2 years at 4% per year compound interest. Work out the value of the investment at the end of 2 years.
Original post by Mr M
Oh. I'm not sure how that will be marked. Probably drop 1 mark if you used words like that.

I did 0.35 over 1.

Latest

Trending

Trending