The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Worried...

Hey guys,

I'm a bit worried about getting into this university, I deferred a year and am trying to get in this year. Unfortunately since my classes clash I haven't been able to put time into one of them. Although I am excelling in 2 subjects that are related to the course I have been offered a place in.

When I went for my interview and tour around the campus, I instantly fell in love it. The scenery, the diversity and the heritage as well as achievements and life style of the students. It is my firm and my ideal place to be.

Any advice?

Mark Fernando
Reply 1
Original post by MFernando94
Hey guys,

I'm a bit worried about getting into this university, I deferred a year and am trying to get in this year. Unfortunately since my classes clash I haven't been able to put time into one of them. Although I am excelling in 2 subjects that are related to the course I have been offered a place in.

When I went for my interview and tour around the campus, I instantly fell in love it. The scenery, the diversity and the heritage as well as achievements and life style of the students. It is my firm and my ideal place to be.

Any advice?

Mark Fernando

Advice?

You won't know until you apply!

Work as hard as you can on your subjects between now and the end of the year. It's a few months that could make the world of difference long-term, and it'll make the Summer even more relaxing and satisfying!

If you get it, awesome! If you don't, then look at your situation and work our your next steps. I can assure you, everything will be fiiine :smile:

Of course, if you need help with Personal Statements etc, then ask in the relevant forum here too!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks for the input,

Ive already received my offer, I'm just worried that they may not accept me if I don't do well in my third subject =S You see I've applied for Engineering, my A levels in Maths and physics are doing a lot better although Product design is difficult to keep up with because I spent a lot of time with maths and physics.

You're right I guess, all I can do is work hard till the end of the school year,

Much thanks

Mark Fernando

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending