The Student Room Group

Worried about results already

So, basically im really worried that i won't be getting the grades i need to get into sixth form
i have tried my hardest
and im like 95% sure i passed every single exam but i dont know if ill be able to get my grades needed to get in
i need like high 6s or just 7s but im really worried that i just haven't gotten those.
What should i do if i dont get those grades?
if i talk to someone at my school, is there a chance ill still be able to get in?
(if you're interested, im taking Food Prep and Nutr, Business Studies, and Maths)
PLEASE HELP <3
Reply 1
Original post by XeroIsAwesome
So, basically im really worried that i won't be getting the grades i need to get into sixth form
i have tried my hardest
and im like 95% sure i passed every single exam but i dont know if ill be able to get my grades needed to get in
i need like high 6s or just 7s but im really worried that i just haven't gotten those.
if i talk to someone at my school, is there a chance ill still be able to get in?
(if you're interested, im taking Food Prep and Nutr, Business Studies, and Maths)
PLEASE HELP <3

how do you do only 3 gcses?
Reply 2
NO sorry
those are what im taking for A Levels SORRY lol
Reply 3
i have tried my hardest
PLEASE HELP <3

no point worrying if you've already done it que sera, sera :colonhash:

Spoiler

Reply 4
NO sorry
those are what im taking for A Levels SORRY lol

oh ok got it

like the person above me said, what's done is done so there's nothing you can do to change the outcome of your exams. but on results day if you don't get the grade you need then speak to your teachers and basically just persuade them to let you in. most of the time they'll be nice to you, so i see little point worrying there.
i go to a private school and people were still allowed to take the subject they wanted for a level even if they got a 4 in it lmao. so really just stop worrying
I go to a private school as well and couldn't do bio A level even though I got a 7 in both Bio and chem and a 6 in maths
Original post by lee_miller7
oh ok got it

like the person above me said, what's done is done so there's nothing you can do to change the outcome of your exams. but on results day if you don't get the grade you need then speak to your teachers and basically just persuade them to let you in. most of the time they'll be nice to you, so i see little point worrying there.
i go to a private school and people were still allowed to take the subject they wanted for a level even if they got a 4 in it lmao. so really just stop worrying

Quick Reply

Latest