The Student Room Group

Language Society

Scroll to see replies

Congrats kashiya, but did you expect anything else from a GERMAN uni?
Jammertal
Congrats kashiya, but did you expect anything else from a GERMAN uni?

:p: how long now Jammertal?? everyone has a time line till they go to uni or are going back to uni :p:
5 days...
Jammertal
5 days...

still nervous?? im dreading going back to the UK tbh, so i can understand if you are nervous :p:
wesetters
9 days for me...

hehe told you everyone had a countdown :p:
Reply 985
Duck and Cover
I swear they're the same language :p:

Spanish is way sexier. Italian just reminds of the Godfather:p:
Reply 986
Pfft, Italian is sexier than Spanish.

When my Spanish friends speak, I want to hit them. When my Italian friends speak, I want to make sweet love to them.
paddylad
Spanish is way sexier. Italian just reminds of the Godfather:p:

:biggrin: me too!!! and i think italian someimes sounds like a whine... spanish has a ring to it, and recently i have seen loads of spanish gorgeous men! it unbeliveable, and theyre all in the guardia civil! yum yum!! theyre so sexy with their uniforms and guns etc! :redface:
Reply 988
unfinished sympathy
:biggrin: me too!!! and i think italian someimes sounds like a whine... spanish has a ring to it, and recently i have seen loads of spanish gorgeous men! it unbeliveable, and theyre all in the guardia civil! yum yum!! theyre so sexy with their uniforms and guns etc! :redface:

*high five*
Spanish dominates. Guardia civil *drool*
Its a good thing I think before I write (you don't wanna know):frown: :wink:
paddylad
*high five*
Spanish dominates. Guardia civil *drool*
Its a good thing I think before I write (you don't wanna know):frown: :wink:

i know! the other day, i was driving round a roundabout, and there was like 50 o em, and i had no idea where to look! they were crawling about, and omg how fit were they all! every single one f them, they all looked so dangerous! They had their guns out and this thing that stop cars out! WOW my heart went all a flutter :p:

*high fives back*
Reply 990
unfinished sympathy
i know! the other day, i was driving round a roundabout, and there was like 50 o em, and i had no idea where to look! they were crawling about, and omg how fit were they all! every single one f them, they all looked so dangerous! They had their guns out and this thing that stop cars out! WOW my heart went all a flutter :p:

*high fives back*

Seriously you are making me think impure thoughts! Thank God I'm not a proper catholic anymore, I'd be screwed on so many levels:rolleyes:
paddylad
Seriously you are making me think impure thoughts! Thank God I'm not a proper catholic anymore, I'd be screwed on so many levels:rolleyes:

:p: i know!! it was very intense, cos you feel the danger of like are they gonna stop you, and then youre swooning and thinking please please stop me, so i can they can chat me up :p: i love their uniform! dark green against dark olive skin, with black shades, and long black leather boots!!! and the gun :p:

*swoons*
Reply 992
unfinished sympathy
:p: i know!! it was very intense, cos you feel the danger of like are they gonna stop you, and then youre swooning and thinking please please stop me, so i can they can chat me up :p: i love their uniform! dark green against dark olive skin, with black shades, and long black leather boots!!! and the gun :p:

*swoons*

Danny Dyer and the Guardia Civil, boy am I gonna sleep tonight:rolleyes:

*apologises for being unnecessarily gay*
:rolleyes:
paddylad
Danny Dyer and the Guardia Civil, boy am I gonna sleep tonight:rolleyes:

*apologises for being unnecessarily gay*
:rolleyes:

i dont mind :wink: cos you like the guys i like :p: i never realised you were gay. But you have great taste btw :p:
Reply 994
unfinished sympathy
i dont mind :wink: cos you like the guys i like :p: i never realised you were gay. But you have great taste btw :p:

Well you know now! I'm probably coming off like a complete manwhore but I'm really not:redface:
paddylad
Well you know now! I'm probably coming off like a complete manwhore but I'm really not:redface:

:p:nope you dont- well you do if i sound like a tart as well :p:

i really cant stop thinking about those uniforms!
Reply 996
unfinished sympathy
:p:nope you dont- well you do if i sound like a tart as well :p:

i really cant stop thinking about those uniforms!

I can't think at al, my brain went to sleep a few minutes ago! I'm too tired to go to bed even:confused:
Reply 997
paddylad

*cough* *******s *cough*
paddylad
I can't think at al, my brain went to sleep a few minutes ago! I'm too tired to go to bed even:confused:

awww that tired :p: well stay awake and talk about gorgeous hombres conmigo y senor Jim :p:
Reply 999
Mr. Jim
*cough********s*cough*

Do I even want to know? :hmmm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending