The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Sutton Trust University Summer School

Has anyone applied for St. Andrews this year? Or been to St. Andrews summer school in previous years?y

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have applied for Biology and Chemistry, and my friend has applied for Physics and Maths this year at St Andrews. Fingers crossed!
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
Original post by BeccyW
I have applied for Biology and Chemistry, and my friend has applied for Physics and Maths this year at St Andrews. Fingers crossed!

I've applied for biology and chemistry too :smile: don't think I'll get in though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I'm not sure I will either, but you never know! It would be great if we did! Good luck. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by BeccyW
I'm not sure I will either, but you never know! It would be great if we did! Good luck. :smile:

I hope so good luck to you too:smile: do you know how many people they're taking this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
The website says approximately 130 places, which isn't bad! I thought it might be less!
Reply 6
Original post by BeccyW
The website says approximately 130 places, which isn't bad! I thought it might be less!

Yes, hopefully I might have a chance then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Hopefully, yes! I think we find out by the end of April, right?
Reply 8
Original post by BeccyW
Hopefully, yes! I think we find out by the end of April, right?

Yes :smile:it just says April on the website

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Brilliant. You'll have to let me know when you know whether you got in or not! :smile:
Original post by BeccyW
Brilliant. You'll have to let me know when you know whether you got in or not! :smile:

Yeah I will:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck guys! I went once upon a time and now study here. :smile:
Reply 12
Thank you! How do you like it there? :smile:
Original post by BeccyW
Thank you! How do you like it there? :smile:

I had one of the most amazing weeks when I was at the summer school and that's definitely transferred over to amazing years at St Andrews. Hopefully you'll enjoy the week as much as I did, assuming you get a place! :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Ecosse_14
I had one of the most amazing weeks when I was at the summer school and that's definitely transferred over to amazing years at St Andrews. Hopefully you'll enjoy the week as much as I did, assuming you get a place! :smile:

Sounds great! I really hope we do. I'm going to one of the Open Days in April, but getting into the Summer School would be brilliant! :smile:
Reply 15
Hi, I've applied to Psychology and Mathematics & Statistics.
I'm nervous cause I don't think I fit in all the criteria but oh well, we will wait and see!
Reply 16
Original post by toreilly102
I'm nervous cause I don't think I fit in all the criteria but oh well, we will wait and see!

You never know! Good luck anyway! :smile:
Original post by toreilly102

I was thinking this too, but it is quite specific so I'm sure not many people will fit all the criteria so it might be okay :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by BeccyW
You never know! Good luck anyway! :smile:

Thanks! You too! :biggrin:
Reply 19
You're right. I'm sure very few people fit the exact criteria. Are any of you going to any of the St. Andrews open days? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending