The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust Cambridge Summer School

Hey has anyone applied for the Cambridge summer school? If so, what subject did you choose?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by _samantha.smithh
Hey has anyone applied for the Cambridge summer school? If so, what subject did you choose?

I applied for computer science.
I got accepted for the core online so I hope I can get in to the actual summer school.

What about you?
Original post by Arcos
I got accepted for the core online so I hope I can get in to the actual summer school.

What about you?

I also applied for computing science and am eligible for the core program. Hopefully I’ll see you in Cambridge :smile:
Reply 3
I also applied for computing science and am eligible for the core program. Hopefully I’ll see you in Cambridge :smile:

Have you got your login yet? Apparently we were meant to get them yesterday but I still don't have mine.
Original post by Arcos
Have you got your login yet? Apparently we were meant to get them yesterday but I still don't have mine.

No, not yet. I’ll try message them
Reply 5
No, not yet. I’ll try message them

I have also maybe they had a technical issue

Yeah I applied for medicine :smile:
Original post by Arcos

I got my login on Tuesday. It’s probably just a technical issue. Have you got it yet?
Original post by todayyy04
I got my login on Tuesday. It’s probably just a technical issue. Have you got it yet?

Yeah I applied for medicine :smile:

That’s cool, I’m still waiting on mine. Hopefully we’ll see you in Cambridge 😆
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 9

I got a reply:

"I am sorry you are having difficulties accessing our Sutton Trust Online (STO) platform. I have been informed that we are experiencing technical issues with sending out invite emails to activate your STO account.

We are currently working to solve this issue and aim to forward the invitation details by today."
Original post by Arcos
I got a reply:

"I am sorry you are having difficulties accessing our Sutton Trust Online (STO) platform. I have been informed that we are experiencing technical issues with sending out invite emails to activate your STO account.

We are currently working to solve this issue and aim to forward the invitation details by today."

UNIQ had the same problem, something must be up with gmail 😫

Yeah hopefully :smile:
Just got my login!
Reply 13
Just got my login!

nice! still waiting for mine :I
Just got my login!

That’s great!
Original post by Arcos

What about you?

i applied for compsci too and I got into the online one, they said Cambridge will reply in early May
Guyssss results come out this week, good luck to everyone!

THEY DO?!? How do you know??
THEY DO?!? How do you know??

On their website it says that we’ll all be the results in late April. If you go onto Sutton trust part of the Cambridge university website and press key dates and deadlines, you’ll see it there :smile:

You applied for medicine too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending