The Student Room Group

Nottingham Uni Nursing 2013

Hi,
Ive firmed Nottingham for the masters for children's nursing :smile:
Anyone else doing the same course or nursing in general at Nottingham?
So excited :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've firmed adult nursing at Nottingham, are you at QMC or Derby site? :smile:
Reply 2
Ooo :smile:
Im at QMC... You? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Yeah I'm at QMC too :smile:. Are you looking to stay in halls?
Reply 4
Cool :smile:
I was but ive decided to stay at home bcuz its cheaper...plus i dont live very far.
Where are you from? :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya

I had my interview for graduate entry adult nursing (masters) yesterday. Does anyone know if I am offered a place, if I could switch to the BSc adult nursing instead? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by WeirdLittleO
Hiya

I had my interview for graduate entry adult nursing (masters) yesterday. Does anyone know if I am offered a place, if I could switch to the BSc adult nursing instead? :smile:

Hi, when I had my interview for the bsc they said we coul switch to the masters because some people on the masters decide they don't want to do it so do the bsc instead. So I'm sure you can x
Original post by lucyab
Hi, when I had my interview for the bsc they said we coul switch to the masters because some people on the masters decide they don't want to do it so do the bsc instead. So I'm sure you can x

Oo thank you, this is reassuring! If I get my place on the GEN I'll see if I can switch :smile: I really hope so!
Are you starting the BSc in Sept? :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by WeirdLittleO
Oo thank you, this is reassuring! If I get my place on the GEN I'll see if I can switch :smile: I really hope so!
Are you starting the BSc in Sept? :smile:

Hopefully you can :smile: and no I declined my offer, I'm going to Teesside :smile:
Reply 9
I applied to Nottingham for both the masters and BSc course for adult nursing, I have heard back from the BSc and have a conditional offer to start in Sep :smile: But I still have not heard anything from the masters course, is anyone else in the same position?
Original post by lucyab
Hopefully you can :smile: and no I declined my offer, I'm going to Teesside :smile:

Ooh :smile: good luck for your studies :smile:
Reply 11
I know someone who applied for both and got a conditional for the adult masters and the bsc.
Good luck :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by NatalieMann
I know someone who applied for both and got a conditional for the adult masters and the bsc.
Good luck :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for letting me know, that is really useful. I don't know whether to email the university or not asking about my application because I really want to start applying for accommodation and I can't do that without knowing all of my choices.
Reply 13
Hi, I had my interview for the GEN mental health 18th April, just wondering when we are going to find out if we were successful or not?!
Reply 14
I'm going to Notts this September for the BSc in adult nursing and I'll be at the QMC too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hudson30
Hi, I had my interview for the GEN mental health 18th April, just wondering when we are going to find out if we were successful or not?!

I had mine on the 19th and I think she said we would find out at the start of May. I think the deadline for unis to make their decisions is 10th May :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Thanks
I've just been offered a place on the GEN :biggrin:
I have too! Anyone else? :biggrin:
Reply 19
me too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending