The Student Room Group

Man dies of shock after testicles squeezed.

Scroll to see replies

They've released a picture of the culprit.

18-1303121619240-L.jpg

She does look sorry...
Reply 41
Original post by the mezzil
She was obstructing the entrance to the shop. This was a stupid argument that escalated, but there was no need for violence and murder. She is in the wrong, he asked her to move out the way a bit, she decided to kill him for that.

Where exactly do you get the idea that she 'decided to kill him'?
Reply 42
Original post by Ronove

She was quoted saying "I'll squeeze it to death. You'll never have children again" then she killed him. What more do you want?
Reply 43
Original post by Kiss
She was quoted saying "I'll squeeze it to death. You'll never have children again" then she killed him. What more do you want?

Quite obviously she meant his nutsack. You're deliberately being a moron if you suggest she thought she would kill him by squeezing his nuts.

Edit: Plus, killed him? She caused his death (perhaps - contributed to may well be more accurate, we'll have to wait and see what the doctors discover I imagine). Simply saying 'she killed him' is an attempt to paint her as a monster. You can think she's a monster for assaulting someone in such a way but to suggest she intended to kill him is absolutely ridiculous at best.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by Ronove
Quite obviously she meant his nutsack. You're deliberately being a moron if you suggest she thought she would kill him by squeezing his nuts.

Edit: Plus, killed him? She caused his death (perhaps - contributed to may well be more accurate, we'll have to wait and see what the doctors discover I imagine). Simply saying 'she killed him' is an attempt to paint her as a monster. You can think she's a monster for assaulting someone in such a way but to suggest she intended to kill him is absolutely ridiculous at best.

What the hell do you mean 'caused his death'? I can stab someone in the face and 'cause their death' - doesn't change the fact that I'm murderer, no matter how you word it. She is a monster, a vile and vicious bitch who I hope gets the harshest of punishment available. I have no idea why you think she's innocent when she started to confrontation at her own fault, demonstrated a sadistic and evil claim to remove the man's genitals, then invariably killed him. She is a murderer, stop trying to defend her.
I may get negged for this but meh: i am confused about why the man didnt freaking slap the woman or hit her away or off him?! If I was in that much pain, caused by woman, man, child, animal... i would probably have hit the person. Well, by not fighting back the guy died! :-/
Reply 46
On other news, 20 kids taken out of their classes and were hacked to death in Burma , then burnt alive. No interest in that story .

The media know it too. I'm no conspiratorial but it's clear as daylight the media are a business designed to try and get ratings. Stories are sold based on the potential ratings, rather than what's news worthy.

In relation to this thread, my condolences for the man and his family.
Original post by MENDACIUM
On other news, 20 kids taken out of their classes and were hacked to death in Burma , then burnt alive. No interest in that story .

The media know it too. I'm no conspiratorial but it's clear as daylight the media are a business designed to try and get ratings. Stories are sold based on the potential ratings, rather than what's news worthy.

There already is a thread on that so really there is no need to complain about the lack of media attention in other threads.
Reply 48
Original post by MENDACIUM

I thought this was obvious and well known, the media are private companies. Of course they are only going to show stories that sell.
Face it, if it had been a man sexually assaulting a woman to death you wouldn't be laughing. **** society.
Reply 50
Original post by Kiss
What the hell do you mean 'caused his death'? I can stab someone in the face and 'cause their death' - doesn't change the fact that I'm murderer, no matter how you word it. She is a monster, a vile and vicious bitch who I hope gets the harshest of punishment available. I have no idea why you think she's innocent when she started to confrontation at her own fault, demonstrated a sadistic and evil claim to remove the man's genitals, then invariably killed him. She is a murderer, stop trying to defend her.

If you stab someone in the face you're pretty sure they're going to die of it. The fact that you struggle to understand the difference and have to resort to strawmanning (I suggested she's 'innocent' now? I guess I missed that.) is not my problem. The fact that you also completely fail to understand the definition of murder and how this would fall flat on its face as a murder case is also not my problem.
Reply 51
Original post by play_fetch
I may get negged for this but meh: i am confused about why the man didnt freaking slap the woman or hit her away or off him?! If I was in that much pain, caused by woman, man, child, animal... i would probably have hit the person. Well, by not fighting back the guy died! :-/

Paralysed with the pain most probably
I'd die of shock if I had my testicles squeezed
Original post by Ronove

Try reading around the story, she said she would. Nobody squeezes a mans genitals like that, with that amount of pressure and time without knowing it will cause extreme harm. And if you think that squeezing somebodys genitals on purpose with extreme force till they die is not murder, then this conversation is over. You clearly are just a murder apologist.
Original post by Venomilys
Nope, prolonged torture is the worst way to die. Look up Junko Faruta, she experienced the worst death in human history imo, poor girl :frown:.

That is literally the most horrible thing ever. I thought James Bulger was bad.
Reply 55
oh.my.god.:eek:

i'm feeling extremely uncomfortable right now, just thinking about the pain hurts. Remind me never to argue with middle-aged chinese women, they can park wherever the **** she wants...just leave my balls alone.:afraid:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 56
This is what they doing to anti-revolutionary in iran

They strapping leather around testicle and slowly contract to unconciousness
Reply 57
Original post by Venomilys
Nope, prolonged torture is the worst way to die. Look up Junko Faruta, she experienced the worst death in human history imo, poor girl :frown:.

ah maan, this is bad. That poor girl. :frown:

Those guys need to die, and that country needs to review its criminal justice system....this is where you can't argue against the death penalty.:angry:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by zeb786

Those guys need to die, and that country needs to review its criminal justice system....this is where you can't argue against the death penalty.:angry:

There's plenty of decent reasons to oppose the death penalty.
Original post by zeb786

They don't deserve to die.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending