The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DontJudge
We all are already married to each other just say that.
Little shooting star + iqbal = husband and wife
mena + z800 = husband and wife
and chirs brown and me.

and your dakhai girl back home and you!!

woooooo.

shes just jelous she got no1 to huk wit.

:0

no, its like this
Little shooting star + iqbal = husband and 1st wife
mena + iqbal= husband and 2nd wife
dontjudge + iqbal = husband and 3rd wife

i wonder who number 4 will be :tongue:
Original post by Iqbal007
yeah kinda, but we r the same

Lol, i just use both to describe me...
But oh well... Lool
Original post by itsmyname
Anyone been to Cox's Bazaar?

I have! old men with sticks and clothing sacks. lol.
Original post by Nightingale_7
All I can say is, I wont be using "commas" on ur words anymore. Goodbye. U have won the argument using far superior and well worded logic :h:

Itss da interwebz maan, who cares about Gramma ?!?!
Not a reason to be coming on a thread and criticising the people on it - calling them retarded baboons...
Haven't you got anything better to do?
Sheeeeit, arguing on the internet - your argument is just so wrong, She was right
Original post by Sapien
Equal I think. It doesn't really make much difference to me. My nan watches a lot of ATN Bangla and I try to sit and learn but normally have no clue what's going on! Bangladeshi culture seems more interesting to me than Turkish....

Woahh you're defo bangali u watch ATN :adore:

And what ya do in turkish culture??
btw can you speak bengi + turkish?

:0

no, its like this
Little shooting star + iqbal = husband and 1st wife
mena + iqbal= husband and 2nd wife
dontjudge + iqbal = husband and 3rd wife

i wonder who number 4 will be :tongue:

Hahaha
I'm already with chris brown...cant hav 2 hubbies...
btw u no...dhola manoosh watch this thread ya no...they probs thinkin wat the frakkkk...

4th should be gay marriage....pick 1.
ieatcheeseyo
abir ishtiage
zx0008
Sapien
Original post by LittleShootingStar*
Wait, who are these 3 guys? Abir_ishtiaq and the dad i was talking about before? And not you now since you've taken back your offer! :tongue:

looooooooooool
u no u wud marry me, even u said it, im the most decent bengali guy :colondollar:
Original post by LittleShootingStar*

I'm not sure how likely it is that i'll be going again any time soon, and i suppose my dad would have to pay for these new windows you're talking about. And cool :smile: Hopefully you find her, it obviously isn't me since you seem to dislike bengali girls, but oh well...

ur never too young to get married i no like 4-5 people :/......... pay for new windows?
lool got plenty of time :smile: i don't dislike bengali girls, just its hard to come by just one who isnt like the others, stands out islamically, etc

Hahaha
I'm already with chris brown...cant hav 2 hubbies...
btw u no...dhola manoosh watch this thread ya no...they probs thinkin wat the frakkkk...

4th should be gay marriage....pick 1.
ieatcheeseyo
abir ishtiage
zx0008
Sapien

i no, hes not even Muslim tho....................so ur all mine :colone:

LOOOOOL i can imagine, they probably wanna be my 4th

gay=haram
Original post by ieatcheeseyo
Lol, i just use both to describe me...
But oh well... Lool

I say their is a distinction between being Bengali and Bangladeshi or Indian
Original post by ieatcheeseyo
Asianz dont need A Lewelz to work in da westawontz
thats probably the mindset you have, f****** backward n00b
go and get an arranged marriage

Who tf says im trying to find someone to marry? this is just a thread for Bengalis/Bangladeshis (there might be a diffference) on a student website...

Calling a Girl a retared baboon, nice onee
whats your problem?

Haha u dumbass, I go to one of the top 5 uni's in the uk, and u havent even completed ur alevels yet. And I am not the one who started with the cussing. I just made a general comment before you all jumped down my throat. As for DonJudge, Im neither sylheti nor "dhakai", u might not be aware that there are other regions in Bangladesh other than Dhaka and Sylhet.

Now shut the **** up.
i no, hes not even Muslim tho....................so ur all mine :colone:

LOOOOOL i can imagine, they probably wanna be my 4th

gay=haram

but the face is :drool:
and T.i
and channing tatum

Yu'd be like bengi version of henry V1
with you 4 wives.........

don't lie now.....i swear i can be a lil gay sumtimes...
Haha u dumbass, I go to one of the top 5 uni's in the uk, and u havent even completed ur alevels yet. And I am not the one who started with the cussing. I just made a general comment before you all jumped down my throat. As for DonJudge, Im neither sylheti nor "dhakai", u might not be aware that there are other regions in Bangladesh other than Dhaka and Sylhet.

Now shut the **** up.

K, just read back what you wrote.
You wrote ' i got to one of the top 5 uni's', why would you say that?
Could anyone be so egotistical, and stop fighting with someone who does GCSE's, and argue with me, are you afraid you'll be beaten with my fabulous arguments :smug:

Don't rub things in peoples faces, its good you've got into the the top 5 universities you certainly had the privalige, but me for example could never get that opportunity and i don't like the fact you're boasting it about, and not SPEAKING about it.

And heyy thats coool? what are you then :tongue:
never knew there was something apart from syleti and dakai...lerning sumert new every day nam saying bro :cool:

And don't say shut the f up, please don't be a keyboard warrior, unless that's something you would say in real life.
but the face is :drool:
and T.i
and channing tatum

Yu'd be like bengi version of henry V1
with you 4 wives.........

don't lie now.....i swear i can be a lil gay sumtimes...

but im Iqbal
:dumbells:
i'll make u :coma: :biggrin: and im Muslim :smile: ur mum would kill u otherwise

¬¬ no im not, i want one anyway :wink:
u mean a lesbian right? looool

Now shut the **** up.

OH MY GOD
you go to one of the top 5 Univeristies in the UK
OMGG!!

that automatically justifies you argument and makes you superior to me...
calling someone dumbass when you dont anything about them :congrats:

Typicall narrow minded bangali attitude, doesnt matter if your 5 or some homeless bum
if you have a valid argument people will listen, yours is just pointless
calling someone a retarted baboon cos of the way they type or whatever

ahh just shut up, go and finsih your work FOR ONE OF THE TOP 5 UNIVERSITIES IN THE UK, what Uni is it and what degree do you do?
Using your University in a Argument... again typical bengali

Fuicking hell, your not even worth the 3 Calories i burnt typing this sh*t
but im Iqbal
:dumbells:
i'll make u :coma: :biggrin: and im Muslim :smile: ur mum would kill u otherwise

¬¬ no im not, i want one anyway :wink:
u mean a lesbian right? looool

:dumbells: well i do sure like that! :tongue:

You said girls can't play netball :noway:
Me + Sexism doesn't mesh very well! :naughty:
Plus i ALWAYS wear the trousers in the relationship...u seem like u do too
So it should be opposites attract!

yeah yeh lesbian :tongue:
Anyone else checked out Malum on Youtube.

Gotta love desi dads! :rofl:

Reply 5996

Now shut the **** up.

I'm afraid anything non-sylheti is "Dhakai". And what course at what Uni? I hope your not of those people who goes to a good uni but does a crap course but leeches off the uni's rep.
K, just read back what you wrote.
You wrote ' i got to one of the top 5 uni's', why would you say that?
Could anyone be so egotistical, and stop fighting with someone who does GCSE's, and argue with me, are you afraid you'll be beaten with my fabulous arguments :smug:

Don't rub things in peoples faces, its good you've got into the the top 5 universities you certainly had the privalige, but me for example could never get that opportunity and i don't like the fact you're boasting it about, and not SPEAKING about it.

And heyy thats coool? what are you then :tongue:
never knew there was something apart from syleti and dakai...lerning sumert new every day nam saying bro :cool:

And don't say shut the f up, please don't be a keyboard warrior, unless that's something you would say in real life.

Im not rubbing it in anyone's face, I am just defending myself to the sexist/racist/idiotic guy who thinks I should go home and get an arranged marriage. :/

Anyway, there are loads of other types of bengalis. I am from chittagong.
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
Anyone else checked out Malum on Youtube.

Gotta love desi dads! :rofl:

His dads right a kutha....is this real>?
:dumbells: well i do sure like that! :tongue:

You said girls can't play netball :noway:
Me + Sexism doesn't mesh very well! :naughty:
Plus i ALWAYS wear the trousers in the relationship...u seem like u do too
So it should be opposites attract!

yeah yeh lesbian :tongue:

obviously loooool it is me of course

looool i said they cant play basketball
im not sexist really, i joke around a lot
well i follow the Islamic way, so the women are the core of society while the men provide and protect them :smile:

:/ ur a weirdo

Latest