The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Iqbal007
there is no signature :colonhash:

:facepalm: are you new here or something?

Scroll up to the first post I've made on this page. If you make several posts on the same page of a thread, it won't just repeat your signature over and over again.
You londoners and your accents make me sick :angry:
[QUOTE=DontJudge;38716074

OMG YOU HAVE A WHITE ACCENT. YOU SOUND LIKE MY TEACHER. :eek4:

*sigh* freshies... :sigh:
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
:facepalm: are you new here or something?

Scroll up to the first post I've made on this page. If you make several posts on the same page of a thread, it won't just repeat your signature over and over again.

i got the same status as you looooool

didn't realise looool
I don't even know how to make a avatar or signature :redface:
Original post by DontJudge

dont be jealous :colonhash:
*sigh* freshies... :sigh:

Basically, I just want red passport.

Nah I comes from norf inneh. And oh my dayz your accents is just dhola fwaayn accent.

Anyways these are my critiques of your video.

-Your bengali is just soo cocunut, which parents say 'clip'? :confused: Speak like a proper mangi when you're doing it, u dont even sound syleti fam.
-Seems like you're speaking pakistani.
-You have a posh accent, so execution of jokes are not as effective. So that's basically the end of your career. :indiff:

Plus point
-You have the facial expressions correct.

PLEASE ALL YOU BENGALIS OUT THERE THAT LIVE IN LONDON, COME UP TA NORF' WE RIDE SHEEPS AND DAT.
dont be jealous :colonhash:

Nothing to be jealous over love. That accent is just dhola manoosh. He's like 'Arrrssssssskkkk'. It's 'ask'. Elongates all the vowels uneccessarily for no bloody reason.

:hat2:

What the hell,that must of been real difficult. But one thing I don't get is, how come bangladesh needs to keep it,when they are a third world country :K:

Aww bless. I lose alot as well. but in eid, make sure you stuff your self innit :tongue:

Thanks. Did yours go well tho?

I got used to it after about a week, so it got easier as time went on.

While there a lot of poor and starving people in Bangladesh, there's a growing middle class, and life is improving a lot there :smile: But there's still a lot of work that needs to be done.

Mine went okay, but I have no idea what I might get.

I forgot, when was the last time you went to Bangladesh, and when's the next time you're going again?
Nothing to be jealous over love. That accent is just dhola manoosh. He's like 'Arrrssssssskkkk'. It's 'ask'. Elongates all the vowels uneccessarily for no bloody reason.

Than stop complaining :colonhash:
We don't control the way our accents take shape :colonhash:
Original post by Politricks
:hat2:

I got used to it after about a week, so it got easier as time went on.

While there a lot of poor and starving people in Bangladesh, there's a growing middle class, and life is improving a lot there :smile: But there's still a lot of work that needs to be done.

Mine went okay, but I have no idea what I might get.

I forgot, when was the last time you went to Bangladesh, and when's the next time you're going again?

I just can't handle the london accent. Accept east london accent :love:
I bet all of you lot speak like him :nothing:

But like my mums and dads side live in a very poor area, and they still fast. :s-smilie:

Well hope you do well, you wnna do Pharmacy right?

Erggh!! Never again!!! Remember I told you about my phobia of spiders? Thats why....:colondollar: wbu?

Than stop complaining :colonhash:
We don't control the way our accents take shape :colonhash:

Well you shuda told your ancestors to migrate somewhere else. :colonhash:

You're just racist against us noverners. :huff:

Well you shuda told your ancestors to migrate somewhere else. :colonhash:

You're just racist against us noverners. :huff:

Yeah when I wasn't even born, makes sense :congrats:

does it look like accents matter, who cares...its cos your alone on here :smile:
Yeah when I wasn't even born, makes sense :congrats:

does it look like accents matter, who cares...its cos your alone on here :smile:

Well you should get a married to a northerner and then move here. Not me. :nothing:

LOOOOL. Well like I care fam. Only northerner, Makes me special. :u:
I just can't handle the london accent. Accept east london accent :love:
I bet all of you lot speak like him :nothing:

But like my mums and dads side live in a very poor area, and they still fast. :s-smilie:

Well hope you do well, you wnna do Pharmacy right?

Erggh!! Never again!!! Remember I told you about my phobia of spiders? Thats why....:colondollar: wbu?

Yes, a lot of people in London do speak like him, even I sound like Jumpingjesusholycow :cool:

Being poor doesn't stop people from fasting, they go through the same thing a middle class or rich person goes through during Ramadan.

I wanted to do Pharmacy, but I don't think I'll enjoy it that much. I only wanted to do Pharmacy because I was interested in the money at the end of it. I think I want to do something I'll enjoy, like Natural Sciences or Physics, I still haven't made my mind up yet.

I might go to Bangladesh when I finish my A levels. There actually aren't many spiders in Bangladesh (well in the city, I don't know about the rural areas), and the spiders I did see weren't dangerous, and were small :smile:
[video="youtube;cKRkCbXGipM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKRkCbXGipM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

You've just got another subscriber :smile:
Well you should get a married to a northerner and then move here. Not me. :nothing:

LOOOOL. Well like I care fam. Only northerner, Makes me special. :u:

why should I, why does the accent even matter for marriage, you continue to make sense :congrats:

or maybe it tells us something :hmmm:
why should I, why does the accent even matter for marriage, you continue to make sense :congrats:

or maybe it tells us something :hmmm:

Because if you live in the north, your accent is most likely to change because you start unconsciencly speaking like they do. You idiote.

What you tryna say fam, just say it! :angry:

Original post by Politricks
Yes, a lot of people in London do speak like him, even I sound like Jumpingjesusholycow :cool:

Being poor doesn't stop people from fasting, they go through the same thing a middle class or rich person goes through during Ramadan.

I wanted to do Pharmacy, but I don't think I'll enjoy it that much. I only wanted to do Pharmacy because I was interested in the money at the end of it. I think I want to do something I'll enjoy, like Natural Sciences or Physics, I still haven't made my mind up yet.

I might go to Bangladesh when I finish my A levels. There actually aren't many spiders in Bangladesh (well in the city, I don't know about the rural areas), and the spiders I did see weren't dangerous, and were small :smile:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :zomg: The horrroorrrr :afraid:
Well you're going to move up norf for uni ain't ya? Insha'allah your cocunut accent shall change. :teehee:

Hmm true. I guess the function isn't just about fasting, but also getting in touch with Islam more/changing bad traits about yourself, throughout the month, and carrying these on after ramadan finishes.

That's good man. It's something I always say as well. People rack their brain in and be stressed everyday of their life just for this, and never be happy. You should do what you're going to be happy with, cos in that way it'll give you motivation to complete the set tasks as well, if you have that 'interest' in it. What's natural sciences?

How come :eek:? you getting married already?!1 omggggg.
Erughh don't care, still sounds minging. And Why you pretending you ain't scared of em, i still remember you telling me u were scared of the cockroaches and u tried to spray it. :rofl:
He looks like Iqqy here LOOOOOOL :rofl:

[video="youtube;r7Gi9iMT288"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Gi9iMT288&feature=plcp[/video]
Because if you live in the north, your accent is most likely to change because you start unconsciencly speaking like they do. You idiote.

why does that give me the option for marrying a northerner :curious:
Probably won't, it would stand out actually, for pretty long time.

you guys are in serious need of some charity :sadnod:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :zomg: The horrroorrrr :afraid:
Well you're going to move up norf for uni ain't ya? Insha'allah your cocunut accent shall change. :teehee:

Hmm true. I guess the function isn't just about fasting, but also getting in touch with Islam more/changing bad traits about yourself, throughout the month, and carrying these on after ramadan finishes.

That's good man. It's something I always say as well. People rack their brain in and be stressed everyday of their life just for this, and never be happy. You should do what you're going to be happy with, cos in that way it'll give you motivation to complete the set tasks as well, if you have that 'interest' in it. What's natural sciences?

How come :eek:? you getting married already?!1 omggggg.
Erughh don't care, still sounds minging. And Why you pretending you ain't scared of em, i still remember you telling me u were scared of the cockroaches and u tried to spray it. :rofl:

I've heard about how people's accent change slightly when they go elsewhere for university :yep:

The Natural sciences degree basically brings in modules from Maths, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry - and you get to choose which modules you want to do, which is cool.

Haha, no, no, not to get married, just to visit :smile: I'm going to get married young after I graduate :love: - perhaps around 23 or 24.

At what age do you hope to get married? Are you going to bring home a freshie fresh from Bangladesh, or find someone from the Norf' :wink:

I'm not scared of spiders as long as they're small, if they're big I chicken out, whether they're poisonous or not is completely irrelevant. Oh yeah, haha, that was probably my worst experience in Bangladesh; people who complain about public toilets in the UK ought to go to a public toilet on a ferry in Bangladesh :afraid: It was damp, the lighting was bad, I could smell the river underneath the toilet, and there were cockroaches crawling about everywhere, AND I had to do a number 2 :cry:
(edited 11 years ago)
OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE BANGLADESH AT THE OLYMPICS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Latest