The Student Room Group

Arguments/fall outs

Me and my boyfriend are a great couple, we're completely in love and he makes me so happy.

But then there's some things that really get on top of me and I usually push him away. Like, I have some kind jealousy problems and stuff I get annoyed about, so I act horrible and then he gets angry that I get mardy all the time, which makes me more annoyed because he can never be sympathetic towards me/try and sort it out the nice way.

He makes me the happiest person ever but when we get like that I just don't know what to do. It happens quite frequently like 3/4 times a week sometimes and we argue for a while each time it happens, basically about nothing.

We're a very close couple that are always together, so sometimes it's just hard to deal with, I just want to know if this is normal in a relationship?
Reply 1
I can relate to the "pushing him away" part, I think a little jealousy is common but not enough jealousy to cause frequent arguments. I can't really comment on if it's normal in a relationship (I've never had a 'normal relationship') but I'm curious to know what other people have to say.

I think you should tell your boyfriend how you feel and see how everything goes.
I think it depends what you're jealous of. If he knows you're a really jealous person and he's got a super "friendly" relationship with another girl, I see why you'd be upset with the situation so often. However, if you get mardy every time he so much as walks past another girl, then you're taking it too far.

I don't often get jealous in relationships, but a lot of my friends do, so the jealousy itself seems normal. Maybe just check whether or not you're taking it too far, and judge based on that. :smile:
Reply 3
Bitches be crazy!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending