The Student Room Group

My life is average - the ramblings of a would-be 2013 student

Welcome to my wonderful world do not be alarmed if you experience strange events that may scar you for life...:wink:

Hi Folks I’m Beth and welcome to my world (*we advise all travelling to this far out land to buckle up because passengers often experience turbulence in the form of awkward events and terrible singing...)

I have been debating over whether to write a blog for some time now and judging by the fact that this is now on the internet I’m guessing that my decision has been made.

In this blog I intend to explore the mysteries in life with the hope of discovering the causes behind the meanings of life...or maybe this is my attempt at a mid life...or late teen’s crisis. Yeah you should all know although I’m 18 this by no means qualifies me as an adult, if you try to categorize me into such a group I WILL run away to Neverland to join Peter Pan and his cronies you have been warned!

My main incentive to write this blog is surely something that every student has experienced...procrastination. I am currently in my second year at college (sixth form as my high school did not have one) and have recently accepted an offer to study law at the university of Birmingham. With exams soon looming; as many students (don’t lie) I have been avoiding doing revision at all costs. This has resulted in the immaculate presentation of my bedroom, the playing of COD and the extensive research I have done into Birmingham university (where I plan to go provided I get the grades, which obviously as a procrastination technique is quite contradictory.)

I plan to ramble on about my endeavors at university (providing I get there) and the mad summer that comes before it.
If you have any suggestions of blog posts that you wish to see or if you generally want a bit of a natter feel free to leave a comment.

Adios amigas/amigos
Over & Out
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello! I've already stating watching your thread, because you're always helpful and lovely on the Birmingham thread, plus I'm hopefully going to Birmingham too (if I get the grades and stop procrastinating haha!)

Hope to see more posts soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Where’s the place that if you know more about your less likely to get there?

Drum roll please for the answer...university. The more time I spend researching the land of Brummies the less opportunity I have for revision subsequently leading to my likely failure in my upcoming exams.

I plan to study law (the LLB for us peeps in the know) at the university of Birmingham who require AAA...which is basically code for Absolutely no social life, Amazing studying skills and the Ability to avoid youtube (the number one procrastination tool).

When...or rather if...or rather praying I get into Birmingham I hope to know all the top tips of places to go...for cheap drinks and people to see...for extensions on homework.
I applied for accommodation in January (at the earliest date possible) not simply because I’m an uber keeno (although I am let’s not beat about the bush) but because I do not wish to be staying in the a) accommodation filled with A*A*A* candidates who communicate through telepathy because they’re so smart and committed to their studies that they’ve discovered how to do this 10 years before the rest of us or the b) excessively expensive accommodation filled with posh; stuck up students who demand that waitrose comes to them yet refuse to buy me a drink on nights out (not even a cheap cider in comparison to their expensive bottles of champagne)

*NOTE TO READERS THIS IS NOT MY TERRIBLE ATTEMPT TO STEREOTYPE AND I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE WITH MY RAMBLINGS SO TAKE IT WITH A PINCH, OR A SPOONFUL OR SALT*

My top accommodation at the momento is as followed:
1. Tennis courts shared
2. Spinney
3. Oakley duplex
4. Oakley shared
5. Maple bank

Unless I miraculously win thousands of pounds on the lottery in which case I will be living in a large ensuite room in the nicer accommodation.

So that is a question I ask you all, I originally was debating between around 10 places for accommodation however after realising the limited Government resources that I would be receiving (just under £4400 which barley covers the cheapest accommodation.)
So after this self realisation that an ensuite (at around £5,500) is unlikely to be my future home I came to accept that I will be sharing a toilet and shower with around 4-6 other people. The awkward moments of hopping from the bathroom to my bedroom in my spy like mode is an inevitable occurrence.

The other research I’ve done:

Fresher’s tips: I’ve been watching a variety of YouTube videos giving ‘top tips’ regarding what to do during your first year particularly during the first week commonly known as fresher’s week.
So I am here to share the tips that I’ve gathered through the extensive research and I promise to update these tips with a new series of blog posts when I move into university (again fingers and toes crossed).

1. Keep your door opened (with a door stop) it’s more friendly
2. Learn to cook before you go! I wouldn’t say I’m an amazing cook at the moment however I do already know how to cook a fair few tasty dishes and am planning on furthering my knowledge during the summer
3. Budget . This is something I’ve never really had experience of before (not because my parents supply me with money but because I work approx 10 hours a week and this is spent on whatever I wish). But although I hope to get a part time job and will receive money for food etc from my parents my loan will be going completely on my accommodation. Therefore being able to conserve money is a necessary skill, so that means value non branded food for me.
4. Join lots of societies. They even have a cheerleading squad down south which I plan on joining as well as an equarian society (horse club to you not in the know how) and many more. It’s a good way to meet people with the same interests and they have many associated nights out and such e.g. pub crawls etc.

And that’s all the tips I have for now but hopefully there will be more to come...
But honestly I’m sooooo exited for going to university! To be able to be fully independent living with my friends and be completely free studying a subject that I’m really interested in.

Do you know where you want to go to university? What you want to study? Any tips before I go to university? Comment below or leave a blog post response J

p.s Also if a guy comes up to you with the superb one liner...’If I could rearrange the alphabet I’d put ‘u’ and ‘I’ together’, you could respond with ‘well if I could rearrange the alphabet I’d put ‘f’ and ‘u’ together...’ try it I promise it will win you some mega respect...yeah :wink:

Adios amigas & amigos
Over & out
Beth
Reply 3
The law of life: Why alcohol turns babes into bitches and dudes into dicks...

The law of life: Why alcohol turns babes into bitches and dudes into dicks...

Recently I underwent a transformation in life, I turned eighteen and was declared by the British laws to be legally responsible which includes the privilege of buying alcohol and other such beverages.
Now I’m not going to pretend to you that I haven’t drunken alcohol before this point (you’re neither naive or stupid enough to believe that up until not long ago I was an innocent flower...)

Therefore I was no virgin to the influence and persuasion that this powerful liquid could have upon a person such as myself however this new found freedom has been used more extensively simply because life is (although more boring and less rebellious) easier now I no longer have to beg for ID or use my spy skills to surpass sneaky bouncers. (In due time I may even reveal some of my experiences concerning rejection and humiliation revolving around these areas.)

For those of you who don’t see the appeal of alcohol let me explain to you the reasons why I personally drink the fine wine of success...

1. It loosens me up and thus I become as my friend would say ‘a concentrated ball of chatter and randomness’ (yes she truly did say this) I like to think of myself as a relatively confident person ...NB: however it does not result in any improved conversation or reduced awkward moments in fact it often amplifies them...
2. It is often seen as a social factor and I fully understand this as often when ‘going out’ (although the meaning of this expression I’ve never fully understood) you will find many people drinking and lets all admit that we do not like to feel isolated or alone. So by joining in with others you can be seen to be making an effort to find common ground (side note do NOT abuse me for saying this those of you out there who don’t drink, none of this is meant to offend and is simply my opinion)
3. They can taste nice, I like a bit of southern comfort with lemonade myself or I quite enjoy some pear cider if it is ‘up for grabs’ however tip: do not be fooled by beautiful fancy colours of awe inspiring names as these can be concockted through random mixing which results in horrendous, vile tasting drink.
And because YOLO...no I’m just kidding I despise using dodgy twitter expressions but it seems necessary.

However be WARNED if you know that you cannot handle your drink then do not try and match those who can as you will either end up in accident and emergency or in their bed...neither is something you want in the long term.

Do not go into the ‘I am totally awesome and am capable of flying’ mode as it will lead to you embarrassing yourself in some skill that you believe at the time you possess which in reality you don’t and never will be able to do successfully.
Beware of beer goggles! This is not restricted just to those who you don’t feel attractive (or physically repel you due to their lack of personal hygiene etc) but also includes those with NPD (no personality disorder, a very serious illness that is quite common and although cannot be passed along by physical contact can have serious effects upon awkward morning conversations as well as weird obsessions that may attach your compardre to yourself.)

And that’s my short but sweet story on the drink of life, you either love it or you hate it...or you like it or you dislike it...or you don’t mind it.

Feel free to leave comments below and suggestions for my next blog post, hopefully more soon!

Adios amigas/amigos

Over & Out
Reply 4
Firstly I apoligise for not writing/typing in so long however frankly my brain is more scambled than...well scrambled eggs that have been left in the microwave for half an hour. This has been caused by the excessive revision I've been doing...or attempting to anyways when I'm not procrastinating.
Every 2 hours or so I stumble downstairs wearily before announcing to anyone in my house who cares (which probably just leaves my overweight cat) 'I'm bored, I'm so bored, I'm so very very bored'.
It's not like I don't have anything to do, the amount of revision currently forming a mahooosive pile on my desk is frankly rather worrying however it is just so boring!

Anyone else feel themselves dying each second more they have to spend doing revision?
Any revision tips?
Good luck with exams all, or maybe I should keep my good lucks as I desperatley need them :smile:

Adios amigas/amigos

Over & out
Reply 5

lol if you think alcohol turns dude's into dicks you should see what coke turns them into...

and yeah I agree with your main thoughts against alcohol, however they are only applicable when people are that special level of drunk where it's "beyond tipsy but not pissed out the system" lol it doesn't matter who you are but if you get loaded beyond control then there's no personality at all, neither bitchy nor friendly just stumbly, giggly and stupid.

and I believe it is this level of drunk we will find most people in Fresher's week.

I am not Dutchy :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by gijops
lol if you think alcohol turns dude's into dicks you should see what coke turns them into...

and yeah I agree with your main thoughts against alcohol, however they are only applicable when people are that special level of drunk where it's "beyond tipsy but not pissed out the system" lol it doesn't matter who you are but if you get loaded beyond control then there's no personality at all, neither bitchy nor friendly just stumbly, giggly and stupid.

and I believe it is this level of drunk we will find most people in Fresher's week.

I am not Dutchy :biggrin:

Hi not Dutchy...:wink: Glad you enjoyed, can't wait till freedom which can also be spelt as the 12th June when I can write some more posts & head to tesco's to buy myself one 'social life' that has batteries of energy included & comes with a free hat :wink: Haha I'm sure it will be at freshers, bring on uni! Thnx for commenting anyways :smile:
Reply 7
Will keep an eye on this blog :smile: do a video, damn you!
Reply 8
Hola amigas/amigos,

The main purpose to this particular blog post is to announce to the word...I'M FREE!
Exams are over (bar general studies which lets be honest does not really count) and so summer is finally here...well perhaps not summer (which involves sun) but rather some much need time off.

I plan to reclaim and repair my life from its tattered state which has been caused by excessive exam stress and hardcore revision (at least the numerous blue-tak marks from large quantities of revision notes that have been pulled down suggests to me that was what I had spent the majority of the last few weeks doing.)

Therefore look out for more blog posts because I now have lots of spare time to procrastinate to my hearts desire and research Birmingham like the true stalker that I am! (I believe that everyone has an inner stalker, that is the purpose of facebook after all lets not pretend :wink:)

In the run up to the petrifying day also refered to as results day I plan to sleep a lot, followed by some more sleeping, blogging, lounging around letting my mind turn to mush, working so much that I permenatley smell of bacon (I work in a cafe it comes with the job), visiting friends that sadly will only be seen in mini version via skype when I'm at uni (I should say if as its too deterministic) and reading (a favourite pass time of mine).
But first with some hard core partying for a week me thinks - a celebration for every friend of mine that finishes their exams (we all finish at various times so multiple party sessions are required).

Has anyone else finished exams? How is everyone feeling about university? Any plans for the summer? Feel free to leave a comment below if you fancy a natter (or rather a ramble in my case.)

Also if you have any suggestions of blog posts then again comment below, I am planning on a blog inspired by the 'hopes and fears for university' soon amongst other posts titled: 'Life's a bitch here's how to get over it', 'The Yahoo Vs Google war', 'Living in an Ikea world', 'My life as a drama queen' and 'Rock paper scissers - the rules of life'. For those who asked (yes you Captainali) the vlogging idea is tempting we shall see how blogging goes I'm not sure if my awkwardness in life is quite reading to be presented for the world to see and judge :wink:

If these sound interesting then comment/continue to read and watch this blog

Adios amigas/amigos
Over & out
Yay! Good for you! You're free. My exams finished last week Thursday. Hope you did so well!!!
I personally feel I may have to retake (year 12) hopefully not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hola amigas/amigos, I’m back!

After careful thought I’ve decided to write this blog post entitlied’ rock, paper, scissors’, the commonly played game, decider of fates and in my opinion a fairly accurate depiction of life itself.
Typically the game revolves around three figures (non of this tree, wind, nuclear bomb, zombies returning alive business if you please), who battle ‘it out’ to retain their higher status and position in the hiraechy of life.

In my mind the traditionally superior rock can be defined as those in power and high ranking positions of authority and generally those who see others as inferior to them. The rock is hard with little much else in terms of personality defining their character from another similar rock. They view themselves as able to easily smash that of their opponent. They are simple in conversation and lack much lustre for imaginative conversation topics yet despite this the scissors and the papers of the world flock round them like sheep to a shepherd either in the hope of elevating their own personal status or for protection as to keep themselves safe.
Despite the hard shell of the rock it is the scissors whom we must look out for, they do not have the natural superior status of the rock but this does by no means stop them from causing considerable harm to the papers of the world. The scissors do not have the ability to cause damage to the rock and yet they live in fear of the almighty power of what a superior being like the rock can do to them. Thus they are often found as allies and subjugates of the rocks used for the ‘dirty work’ to allow the rocks to remain free of red painted blood. They often pretend to work closely with the paper allowing it to be moulded and shaped to more desirable patterns and forms however when the paper is unaware and not looking the scissors often ‘stab them in the back’ and cause their inevitable downfall.

This leads onto the position of the paper, typically seen as the being at the bottom of the totem poll due to their vulnerability to the devious work of the scissors these characters are in fact the most versatile, malleable and adaptable beings of the game that is life. Their being in terms of hierarchy is a by product of the greed of the rocks and the selfishness of the scissors. There are many of them in numbers and they are often found in packs, sticking together as protection from the harm from the likes of the scissors. They are often subjected to working with the scissors for a common goal as in order to adapt there’s a certain amount of cooperation required. However what the paper does not realise is that that actually do have the ability to win the entire game we also call life and severely weaken the rocks, therefore ultimately ending up dominant and in control. Nevertheless the fear from the scissors, the strict structure of the game and rules that come alongside it means that dismantling this so called game is near impossible, yet still possible.
This is the game we call life.

NB: Reading back through this it almost sounds Marxist inspired but it is by no means meant to be. Also as per this is not meant to offend etc etc. Obviously there are not three sections to society I am merely exploring the inner workings of my mind...scary stuff :wink:

Sorry for the ramblings guys this is simply something that occurred to me the other day thus I decided to make a blog post about it, more posts to be coming soon including ‘I remember when’ (revolving around the differences between my childhood and that of today’s younger generation, lots of reminiscing and discussion of older tv shows like Arthur in this one!) As well as some more Uni specified posts (seeing as this blog is about my transition to uni after all) including a ‘Hopes V Fears’ inspired post.

If you have any comments/suggestions etc please do leave them below and if you also write a blog that you want me to read/think I’ll like then also put that below.

Adios amigos/amigas
Over and out

P.s I found this most amusing...
Reply 11
That was pretty deep. Looking forward to the hopes and fears vid!
Original post by Captainali
That was pretty deep. Looking forward to the hopes and fears vid!

Haha yeah occasionally my mind wanders off into unknown realms :wink: Hopes and fears blog post should be up today, thnx for commenting :smile:
Original post by Beth_Armitage
Welcome to my wonderful world do not be alarmed if you experience strange events that may scar you for life...:wink:

Hi Folks I’m Beth and welcome to my world (*we advise all travelling to this far out land to buckle up because passengers often experience turbulence in the form of awkward events and terrible singing...)

I have been debating over whether to write a blog for some time now and judging by the fact that this is now on the internet I’m guessing that my decision has been made.

In this blog I intend to explore the mysteries in life with the hope of discovering the causes behind the meanings of life...or maybe this is my attempt at a mid life...or late teen’s crisis. Yeah you should all know although I’m 18 this by no means qualifies me as an adult, if you try to categorize me into such a group I WILL run away to Neverland to join Peter Pan and his cronies you have been warned!

My main incentive to write this blog is surely something that every student has experienced...procrastination. I am currently in my second year at college (sixth form as my high school did not have one) and have recently accepted an offer to study law at the university of Birmingham. With exams soon looming; as many students (don’t lie) I have been avoiding doing revision at all costs. This has resulted in the immaculate presentation of my bedroom, the playing of COD (for those who are ‘uncool’ enough to have no knowledge of xbox games this shortened title means Call of Duty cause I’m just that nerd..) and the extensive research I have done into Birmingham university (where I plan to go provided I get the grades, which obviously as a procrastination technique is quite contradictory.)

I plan to ramble on about my endeavors at university (providing I get there) and the mad summer that comes before it.
If you have any suggestions of blog posts that you wish to see or if you generally want a bit of a natter feel free to leave a comment.

Adios amigas/amigos
Over & Out

hey, although I'm not going to uni this year, I'm in year 13 and I've just finished my exams, so I understand all about the procrastination involved in the last few months of year 13! I have quite a few friends who are hopefully going to Birminngham in September, including one who's going to do Law :smile:
Hopes and Fears for University:

After that somewhat ‘deep’ and random previous post I’ve decided to get back on track with the university theme and do a topic that I’ve suggested to other university bloggers, hopes and fears.
So here we go, we’ll start on a positive note with some hopes for university...

I’m really looking forward to meeting new people. This sounds rather simplistic however I like to think of myself as a sociable person, I enjoy human contact (and that sounded way too clinical and slightly stalkerish but you get the gist). One of the main highlights about going to college these last two years is the opportunity I’ve had to meet so many new people and I hope that the same happens at university. I enjoy talking to lots of different people and due to the fact that I don’t take myself too seriously (or maybe I can’t, either way) I like to have a laugh with people and university seems like the ideal place to do this.

I hope that I enjoy my course. During my time at college I’ve divided my subjects into two sides, the two that I like enjoy, and the other side which frankly makes me want to fall asleep. Sociology and Politics, two subjects I’ve never studied before at high school turned out to be so much fun...I am not being endorsed to say this I promise I really did enjoy being in class learning about a variety of different things from political ideologies to the mass media’s control of the audience. Whereas History and English Literature well...we won’t go down that dark hole as we may never return. Despite never studying law I think I will enjoy it, it includes the problem solving aspects as well as essays and philosophical side that interests me. It is also rather crucial in my hopes to become a barrister, but that’s a story for another time.

I am hopeful for getting involved in as many different activities (which reminds me of the scene in stepbrothers, one of my all time favourite films, if you’ve not seen it go watch it). The range of societies that Birmingham offers are extensive to the point of madness including things such as the cocktail club (basically getting rather drunk) as well as the fetish society...don’t ask :wink: However the political and debating societies, various sports teams, media inspired TV station and university radio alongside the most immense club assassins guild all sound totally awesome and a once in a lifetime opportunity which I aim not to miss out on. (NB: basically acting as an assassin who is ‘hired’ to kill a student on campus who is given the same mission except to kill yourself...which apparently ends in a fair few people jumping out of bushes army commando style and throwing water balloons at people mid lecture)

I also hope/am looking forward to being independent. If I want to eat pasta with peanut butter (which actually to me sounds frickin awesome) then I can do. If I want to eat this slightly strange dish upside down whilst watching Geordie Shore, then I can also do so (again this is something I may have to try.) Despite the fact that I currently receive a respective amount of independence with parents who are really quite chilled out its the idea that I am not relying upon anyone else, nor do I have to realistically take into account other people in these decisions (for example to cook such a dish now my family wouldn’t appreciate as they all dislike peanut butter, weirdos.)

I hope to meet people who want to go out. Living in the land of Last of the Summer Wine a.k.a. the land of boredom little ever really happens. Big cities such as Manchester and Leeds as still a substantial 40 minute bus journey followed by a 20-45 minute train journey away. Therefore nights out are somewhat difficult and often involve large planning.

Finally my hopes are based upon YOLO. Which is something I’ve never said and never plan to say again (I’m not a particular fan of shortened phrases, internet speech especially when endorsed by the likes of Justin Bieber who will be involved in my ‘I remember when’ post coming up.) The idea though is that university is meant to be the one time that you can ‘let your hair down’. We are all adults yet do not have the same responsibilities as our parents of even the fancy business suit clones you see walking hurriedly down the street a nervous expression on their face. So live life to the full, have fun at University, remember YOLO (ooh getting crazy now I’d better stop...:wink:)

Ok let’s move onto the fears...

Not being able to keep up with the work. With the University of Birmingham requiring AAA for law realistically if I get in (note the if not the when) the majority on my course will be uber smart and know all the answers.

Bathroom awkwardness, there’s the issue of hygiene, I suppose I am fearful of not only having awkward moments surrounding bathroom incidents but also that people will leave the bathroom in such a horrific state that not even a rat would use it. (I know this extreme but you get my drift.)

A fear of being put into a flat full of (side note please do not be offended by this next bit) boring people. I personally want to go out, I want to have a good time and I hope my flatmates want to do the same. I’m not saying that people who don’t like clubbing, or don’t wish to drink everyday are boring, the people I am talking about are those who do not wish to socialise or have a case of what I call NPD (no personality disorder which luckily is not contagious.)

The only other slight fear I have is linked to drinking, I embarrass myself on a regular basis so I do not necessarily fear embarrassing myself but more like breaking a bone due to the seeming necessity for girls to wear heels. I have found that girls/women/females are generally expected to wear heels, but from experience I know that after a few nights wearing them your feet ain’t gonna be thankin you, more like screaming at you.

And that’s it, my hopes and fears, hope you enjoyed!

Please leave a comment below and keep watching this blog :smile:

Adios amigos/amigas

Over & out
(edited 10 years ago)

However the political and debating societies, various sports teams, media inspired TV station and university radio alongside the most immense club assassins guild all sound totally awesome and a once in a lifetime opportunity which I aim not to miss out on. (NB: basically acting as an assassin who is ‘hired’ to kill a student on campus who is given the same mission except to kill yourself...which apparently ends in a fair few people jumping out of bushes army commando style and throwing water balloons at people mid lecture)

Holy ****, the assassin's guild thing sounds amazing! XD
With new opportunities and a new world of change occurring around me as I transition from a dependent child into an independent student (*sheds a tear*) I thought I’d take a trip down memory lane at the childhood memories/favourites of my past. Feel free to comment with your fav childhood books, music, memories etc highlighting the differences to kids nowadays as you finally accent and understand why people frequently comment on ‘the good old days...’

No one had heard of Justin Bieber, nuff said...

One of my fav TV shows Arthur, I remember when I used to wake up with bright and bushy eyes to watch this animated show at 7’0 clock each morning. The lovable characters of ever eating Buster as well as feisty Francine made my mornings before school much more enjoyable.

Eating arctic roll at school was deemed a treat in comparison to the horrific school lunches that were usually supplied.

I didn’t care much about my appearance, not sayin I was a scratter however the arduous ritual of moisturizing cleansing followed by makeup and time consuming burning/straightening on my hair was not necessary, who had ever even heard of GHD’s?

Tamagotchi’s were all the rage, virtual pets ruled!

We listened to music in CD player’s which were massive things in comparison to modern iPod’s. We bought hardcopy CD’s and didn’t have the extensive information provided by YouTube to give us music videos; oh no you had to watch top of the pops and top 40 every week to see new songs.

We talked to our friends...it appears to me that most little bundles of joy/brats now have their own mobiles from a very young age and choose texting mates over actually hanging out with them whilst cycling and such.

Being naive being unaware of the dangers of the world and the somewhat ‘difficult’ people that can sometimes be found

The spice girls were a single force with barley a full makeup wipes worth of product between them. They were cool, they were the symbol of girl power rather than being the ‘fake’ women that I feel stand before us in 2013.

And finally I remember when Pokémon was the most awesome TV show/card game. When it was not embarrassing to discuss whether Pikachu or bulbsaw was better.

Now that I’ve finished my reminiscing down memory lane I feel rather old, however this is not really a welcomed feeling as honestly if anyone tries to class me as an adult, as I have stated before; I will run off to Neverland and join Peter Pan and his cronies.

So comment away on childhood memories and what not, more posts coming soon suggestions are welcome.

Adios amigos/amigas

Over & out
I am determined to never become an 'adult'. That is why I want to be an academic :biggrin:
My entire family went to the University of Birmingham (I disappointed them all when I declined my offer and went to Exeter instead) and my best friend is just going into her second year of Law there. It is a fantastic University, although I despise the city (I spent many days of high school holidays around the bullring as I didn't live too far).
Reply 19
which apparently ends in a fair few people jumping out of bushes army commando style and throwing water balloons at people mid lecture

It shouldn't... :K:

Lecture theatres are normally no-go zones for assassins.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending