The Student Room Group

left brain dominants, how do you study & revise?

hellooo! i have recently done a couple of online tests to find out whether i am a left or right brain dominant. all of them say im left brained.

yes, im very much interested in maths and science.
i often plan ahead my days and the future yet to come.

im still looking for ways on how to study and revise.
the way i currently do so is not time-efficient.

so if you are left brained, how do you study and revise?

thanks in advance!
Reply 1
[h="2"]Teaching to the Left Brain[/h]There are many ways for parents and educators to tailor lessons to the left brain learner. Here are a few ideas:

Use sequence: By writing an outline of the lesson on the chalkboard and using a step-by-step process, you will allow your student to better grasp what they are about to do.

Ask students to take notes: The left brain student will usually like to take notes and arrange them in order.

Foster independence: Not all projects have to be group work. Facilitate a healthy balance of individual and team projects and allow left-brain thinkers to work on their own every once in awhile.

Keep the classroom orderly and clear: Students will appreciate working in a quiet and well contained classroom.

from- http://www.funderstanding.com/brain/left-brain-learning/
you're retarded, left brain dominant is seen more activity in females involved with verbal and communication right side is visuospatial and maths (sciences maths) verbal is like english history..
Reply 3
Original post by Craming Revision
you're retarded, left brain dominant is seen more activity in females involved with verbal and communication right side is visuospatial and maths (sciences maths) verbal is like english history..

excuse me? i have done my research and i can 100% garuntee my knowledge of being a left brain dominant is correct. i can also garuntee you are incorrect.
Original post by naseem hossen
excuse me? i have done my research and i can 100% garuntee my knowledge of being a left brain dominant is correct. i can also garuntee you are incorrect.

do psychology you mug, it states it all.
Reply 5
Original post by Craming Revision
do psychology you mug, it states it all.

do the research because you are the mug

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending