The Student Room Group
I really don't think these tools should be publicly available. They're making the internet unfathomably worse - try and search for anything and the results will be flooded with AI-generated BS. I do not want to see AI art, because if you can't be arsed to make it yourself, you're a crap artist and you don't deserve anyone's attention. I do not want to see AI writing, because if you think typing a prompt into ChatGPT qualifies as 'research', you clearly do not care about the subject matter and should not be trusted. AI lends any moron a veil of credibility. It's so much harder to identify misinformation when idiots can generate photorealistic 'evidence' and faux-eloquent text. I remember looking up a cosplay tutorial on priming EVA foam and at the very bottom of the article it stated it was partially AI-generated. Slightly nightmarish as A: ChatGPT does not know what the hell it is talking about and B: plenty of foam primers are toxic enough to cause brain damage. I do not trust what's essentially predictive text to reliably include that kind of safety information. And how many websites don't even include the AI disclaimer?

Suffice to say, not looking forward to AI-generated video.
Original post by NameUserer
I really don't think these tools should be publicly available. They're making the internet unfathomably worse - try and search for anything and the results will be flooded with AI-generated BS. I do not want to see AI art, because if you can't be arsed to make it yourself, you're a crap artist and you don't deserve anyone's attention. I do not want to see AI writing, because if you think typing a prompt into ChatGPT qualifies as 'research', you clearly do not care about the subject matter and should not be trusted. AI lends any moron a veil of credibility. It's so much harder to identify misinformation when idiots can generate photorealistic 'evidence' and faux-eloquent text. I remember looking up a cosplay tutorial on priming EVA foam and at the very bottom of the article it stated it was partially AI-generated. Slightly nightmarish as A: ChatGPT does not know what the hell it is talking about and B: plenty of foam primers are toxic enough to cause brain damage. I do not trust what's essentially predictive text to reliably include that kind of safety information. And how many websites don't even include the AI disclaimer?

Suffice to say, not looking forward to AI-generated video.

I personally like AI generated images but I rarely use ChatGPT for pieces of work.
Original post by Talkative Toad
I personally like AI generated images but I rarely use ChatGPT for pieces of work.

What is it you like about them? Curious to know
Original post by NameUserer
What is it you like about them? Curious to know

The images that it generates such and my profile picture.
This is scary good and marks the end of hollywood. The pricing is going to be insane though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending