The Student Room Group

NHS Bursaries

So where do i start with this bursary stuff? Can you apply with a conditional offer? :-)
Original post by Mayxellen
So where do i start with this bursary stuff? Can you apply with a conditional offer? :-)

The NHS send the packs out around now, as the deadline to applying to offers was last week, so most people know where they have firmed by now.
Reply 2
Original post by Knalchemist
The NHS send the packs out around now, as the deadline to applying to offers was last week, so most people know where they have firmed by now.

Oh ok cool, so you get a pack? My intake is now not until Jan so don't need just yet, but its good to know!
Reply 3
I heard on another forum that NHS bursaries are no longer doing this. You now have to apply online. I would look into it or contact them to confirm what you need to do. X
Reply 4
Original post by Violetb
I heard on another forum that NHS bursaries are no longer doing this. You now have to apply online. I would look into it or contact them to confirm what you need to do. X

I've heard this too so I began to apply online, its easy to sign up for but the paperwork can take a bit of time. I looked on the website for information about a letter or pack but haven't revcieved anything, and I firmed my conditional ages ago.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending