The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nursing at Nottingham!! Help with accommodation...?

Hello everyone!

So I have firmed Nottingham for adult nursing and I am super excited! However, I tried to apply for accommodation and it said that the contract length is 44 weeks and I thought we needed 52 weeks?
Is this because I clicked undergrad rather than medical student or do we all get 44 week length contract and request the extra weeks later? And how do we know we'll be put with other nursing/midwifery students? And does anyone know how to apply for a parking permit? (whoops-lots of questions) I have scoured the interwebs and cannot find a single answer, so I thought I would call it quits and ask the trusty student roomers!!!

ANY help appreciated as I am more than a tad confused!

Many thanks :biggrin:

Chloe-xo
Reply 1
I'm not a nursing student myself but I live in a hall where a lot of people do nursing courses (Raleigh Park) There is an option to stay over the summer at Raleigh if you need to, it's something you can organise with the people that run the accommodation. They're currently advertising it now. Some people live in flats that are all nurses some people don't it's a bit of a mix. Parking permits can be bought once you move in, not sure about before hand as I don't have one myself. Other self catered accommodation may have similar systems, I only know about Raleigh. Hope I've helped in some small way.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Ahha- thank you! I ended up emailing them about it all and they were lovely despite my level of confusion! Do you like it there by the way? From what I can remember it had a really nice feel to it (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending