The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA Grades so far (including ISA scores)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
The last years triple were out of 40, but I'm saying that our spec (core science) came out last year, which is out of 50.
Reply 181
Original post by ThatGirlx
No you are completely wrong.. AQA has released no grade boundaries for the new spec ISA's and the old boundary was out for 40 check this:
http://store.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-GCSE-GDE-BDY-JUNE-2012.PDF

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes they have; the core science last year counts as new spec. I think you meant to say that AQA have not yet released grade boundaries for triple (bio, chem, physics), yet.
Original post by a123a
Page 15, read my post properly next time, yeah?

edit: oh! I get it, when we say our spec we still mean core science even though we're triple, because they still follow OUR spec to an extent. You probably confused that with something else.

Oh are we using the same grade boundaries as the core ISA ? Because I didn't do a core ISA .. I only did bio , chem and physics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by a123a
Yes they have; the core science last year counts as new spec. I think you meant to say that AQA have not yet released grade boundaries for triple (bio, chem, physics), yet.

Yessss that's what I meant to say sorry hah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 184
Yessss that's what I meant to say sorry hah

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's ok, :biggrin:
Original post by a123a
It's ok, :biggrin:

Haha, How are you feeling for Thursday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 186
Haha, How are you feeling for Thursday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really nervous!! I'm just doing other things to trick myself into forgetting about it. :s-smilie: I can't even sleep properly, and I keep on thinking I've done really badly. :frown: How about you? Nervous?
Original post by a123a
Really nervous!! I'm just doing other things to trick myself into forgetting about it. :s-smilie: I can't even sleep properly, and I keep on thinking I've done really badly. :frown: How about you? Nervous?

I would be SOOOO nervous but I'm currently on holiday and returning tomorrow at 12:15 in the afternoon so I'm not really even thinking about it. Buy when I come back I'm going to be crapping myself! Hopefully you've done fine , which subjects did you take?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 188
I would be SOOOO nervous but I'm currently on holiday and returning tomorrow at 12:15 in the afternoon so I'm not really even thinking about it. Buy when I come back I'm going to be crapping myself! Hopefully you've done fine , which subjects did you take?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for that, you too!
english lit, bio, chem, physics, PE, dt, business, history, drama.
waiting on 9 and have already done 6 GCSEs.

Which subjects did you take?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 189
Hi people, have the AQA chem, bio and physics ISA grade boundries come out yet? also how many times did everyine do each ISA
Reply 190
Original post by Millerman
Hi people, have the AQA chem, bio and physics ISA grade boundries come out yet? also how many times did everyine do each ISA

I think they come out tommorow:smile: I did each ISA 2-3 times, what about yourself?
Reply 191
Original post by sr234
I think they come out tommorow:smile: I did each ISA 2-3 times, what about yourself?

i did each one twice, however i think my school marked them quite harshly compared to others. Do you think they could get moved up or down?
Reply 192
i did each one twice, however i think my school marked them quite harshly compared to others. Do you think they could get moved up or down?

I think my ISA's may go down, my teachers said their marks have never been changed by AQA but im not too sure- i think the exam boards are going to be very strict this year:frown:
Reply 193
Original post by sr234
I think my ISA's may go down, my teachers said their marks have never been changed by AQA but im not too sure- i think the exam boards are going to be very strict this year:frown:

what did you get?
Reply 194
what did you get?

Phys-40/50
Bio-45/40
Chem-50/50

Im screwed for physics:colondollar: What about you?:smile:
Reply 195
Original post by sr234
Phys-40/50
Bio-45/40
Chem-50/50

Im screwed for physics:colondollar: What about you?:smile:

i got bio 44, phy 43 and chem 39. and we were told 39 should be an A*. but other people on here are getting much better so im not sure.
Reply 196
i got bio 44, phy 43 and chem 39. and we were told 39 should be an A*. but other people on here are getting much better so im not sure.

Well done! If the schools have been to lenient, they will go down. Do you think you're school marked too harshly or were they more lenient? Im predicting about 39-43 for an A* :tongue:
Reply 197
Original post by sr234
Well done! If the schools have been to lenient, they will go down. Do you think you're school marked too harshly or were they more lenient? Im predicting about 39-43 for an A* :tongue:

Top in the year was around 45 for each and i think they were quite harsh to be honest. What did you get in the exams?
Reply 198
Top in the year was around 45 for each and i think they were quite harsh to be honest. What did you get in the exams?

Modular grades(UMS):
B1:86
B2:89
B3 :-

C1:93
C2:93
C3:-

P1:89
P2:-retook that exam (unknown)
P3:-

What about you?:smile:
Reply 199