The Student Room Group

What watch are you wearing?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 61
Original post by Nerd2
That Armani watch looks so classy. You must really like the colour yellow :biggrin:

Ha, I do! I even have some Nike Blazers in that colour
My watch, I love it but the ceramic is super heavy. I love how summery it is though, it cheers me up.

Original post by Nerd2
I hated Global Economy, did it last year. I changed to the Transport Economics unit (F584), I thought it would be much easier, but it actually seems much harder lol.

I'm redoing transport - I got destroyed by it in January.. I hate it, my teacher's like:
"Oh don't you find all the busses and trains interesting?"
"No, not really."
Reply 64
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1369758448.548753.jpg

MK, a present from my fav sibling :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by Hunarench95
I'm redoing transport - I got destroyed by it in January.. I hate it, my teacher's like:
"Oh don't you find all the busses and trains interesting?"
"No, not really."

This will be my first time taking the exam, self taught as well. I thought it was all about trains and passengers, but just a few pages into the chapter and I see diagrams with 4/5 different lines on them. I barely know what marginal cost means and all those other terms, I was lucky enough to get a B in F583 without doing any diagrams lol. If you're doing transport economics this year, head over to the 'F584 transport economics june 2013' thread, there isn't a lot of us, seems like most people are doing f585.
Reply 66
Original post by LouboutinLove
My watch, I love it but the ceramic is super heavy. I love how summery it is though, it cheers me up.

The Chanel j12, woman's watch but still :coma:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 67
Original post by lilmissshady
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1369758448.548753.jpg

MK, a present from my fav sibling :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Every girl I know has a MK watch! They do look nice though, I was even considering to get a MK Men's watch, but I thought the MK brand was more for women really, so decided not to.
Reply 68
watches are for sweaty betties.
Reply 69
I have... rather a lot (11 at last count). None expensive, but I would go mad if I ever did become rich...
Current favourites:
Parnis U-Boat (not my wrist, I hasten to add)

Rotary Aquaspeed

Obaku by Ingersoll Chronograph

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 70
Birthday present, never take it off :smile:
MW4665.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
My watch.jpg

my watch.jpg

DKNY NY4981. Ahhh I do love my watch :rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Nerd2
This will be my first time taking the exam, self taught as well. I thought it was all about trains and passengers, but just a few pages into the chapter and I see diagrams with 4/5 different lines on them. I barely know what marginal cost means and all those other terms, I was lucky enough to get a B in F583 without doing any diagrams lol. If you're doing transport economics this year, head over to the 'F584 transport economics june 2013' thread, there isn't a lot of us, seems like most people are doing f585.

Ah good work - yeah I'll stick my head in. Goodluck with the exam bud!
Reply 73
Original post by Nerd2
Every girl I know has a MK watch! They do look nice though, I was even considering to get a MK Men's watch, but I thought the MK brand was more for women really, so decided not to.

Yes, i got it recently as a present :colondollar:
otherwise I have a Gold Rolex which I normally wear, I've had for over 2years...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 74
Original post by lilmissshady
Yes, i got it recently as a present :colondollar:
otherwise I have a Gold Rolex which I normally wear, I've had for over 2years...ill see if I have a pic,
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1369760410.342904.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

That Rolex! :coma:
Reply 75
Original post by Nerd2
That Rolex! :coma:

I don't wear it anymore cz I got MK now so you can have it if you want lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
These hideous watches all of you have put on display are puke-worthy. Here is a pure wristwatch for your diseased sights (would that the 10 warn't there, though):
Reply 77
Original post by Bertie Wooster
These hideous watches all of you have put on display are puke-worthy. Here is a pure wristwatch for your diseased sights (would that the 10 warn't there, though):

So many hands? Must you be so decadent and involve yourself in so much clutter?

You only need one.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 78
image19.png

Oh NHS, how I love your infection control rules
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 79
Omega Seamaster Pro (the Brosnan bond watch)

Omega Speedmaster or some IWC if i had to buy a second watch, but this one has done me well for 7 years and i see no reason to...it goes as well with a suit as it does with shorts.

632333d1329816217-omega-seamaster-stowa-seatime-prodiver-bondreflect.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest