The Student Room Group

Member of the Month - May 2013

There's a thread in the TSR News, Help and Feedback forum about this, but as it's very relevant to the Maths forum in particular I'm also posting this here... congratulations to Arsey for winning this month's Member of the Month award! He's been fantastic here in Maths recently, working to a very fast turnaround to prepare and post 'unofficial' mark schemes for a lot of exam papers, as well as being very active answering questions more widely - as I'm sure that many of you will have seen. :yep:

I'd also like to express my personal thanks for the help that he has given to the moderation team in investigating recent developments from Edexcel on producing multiple exam papers for some different time zones (currently being reviewed by the community team). :biggrin:

Arsey
x

Thanks once again :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Just a little bit of cross-promotion: the Study Help Member of the Month award has also just been announced - see here for details: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2368798 :biggrin:
Original post by Arsey

Congratulations on the win, Arsey. It's well deserved! I certainly benefit from your punctual solutions to the Edexcel maths exams!
Reply 3
Congratulations Arsey! :biggrin: Very well deserved indeed! :party2:
Reply 4
Congrats a very good poster and your markschemes for when I was doing my maths and FM A-levels was really great!
Reply 5
Congratulatons on Member of the Month Arsey!
Congratulations, you deserved it Arsey!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Congratulations

Quick Reply

Latest