The Student Room Group

GCE Edxecel Food Technology 6FT03 June 4th

I can't find this thread anywhere and the exam is on Tuesday. Just wondering if anyone else is doing or as done this exam.

I'm aiming for a A* which hopefully i can get which will make my university place a lot more secure.

Any suggestions on what will come up?
:smile:
Reply 1
I'm doing the AQA one and cannot find that anywhere either. They're on the same day! I think like only 300 people in the uk do a level food so it's a pretty rare subject :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Tasha_11
I'm doing the AQA one and cannot find that anywhere either. They're on the same day! I think like only 300 people in the uk do a level food so it's a pretty rare subject :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know! Its such a good subject as well!! I'm nervous scared what the big questions will be :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Nessness
I know! Its such a good subject as well!! I'm nervous scared what the big questions will be :frown:
mine is Edexcel as well, best of luck to you
Reply 4
Original post by McCaffery
mine is Edexcel as well, best of luck to you

you too! I think the paper will be heavy on product development and also cereals! I can't wait for it to be over!
Reply 5
you too! I think the paper will be heavy on product development and also cereals! I can't wait for it to be over!

so how did you find it?
Reply 6
Original post by McCaffery
so how did you find it?

OKAY, lost marks on the ingredients of ice cream because i panicked but the rest of the paper was fine! how about you?
Reply 7
OKAY, lost marks on the ingredients of ice cream because i panicked but the rest of the paper was fine! how about you?

yea i had a feeling ice cream would come up, same goes for novel proteins and meat analogues, but the GM question was quite easy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending