The Student Room Group

How are you revising for AQA GCSE 9-1 Food Preparation and Nutrition!!!????

And what grade are you aiming for????

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I’m not doing anything yet because I’ve got a fairly long break before the exam to revise, about 24 hours. I’m aiming for a 7, I got 82 in the coursework so I hope it’s achievable but I got a 6 in the mock so I’m not counting on it

How about you?
Reply 2
Original post by pottah
I’m not doing anything yet because I’ve got a fairly long break before the exam to revise, about 24 hours. I’m aiming for a 7, I got 82 in the coursework so I hope it’s achievable but I got a 6 in the mock so I’m not counting on it

How about you?

I got 74 in the coursework and that was the highest in my school!!!! Everyone else got 30-55!!!
Original post by pottah

How about you?

Original post by Grade9inRS
And what grade are you aiming for????

Hello, what are you meant by “aiming” your next class?
Reply 4
I got 74 in the coursework and that was the highest in my school!!!! Everyone else got 30-55!!!

Our school were really lucky because our teacher was amazing, most people got around what I got but I wouldn’t have been able to without her

I’m not good at the essay questions so I’m relying on coursework to bring my grade up haha

Well done on getting the highest in your school that’s amazing!!
Reply 5
Original post by Diana taan

It’s what I’m hoping to get in the actual exams, I think it’s on 14th of June or something?
Thank uu❤️
Reply 7
Original post by Diana taan

I mean what grade are u aiming for!!!??????
Reply 8
Original post by pottah
Our school were really lucky because our teacher was amazing, most people got around what I got but I wouldn’t have been able to without her

I’m not good at the essay questions so I’m relying on coursework to bring my grade up haha

Well done on getting the highest in your school that’s amazing!!

Thank you:smile: haem haem!!!!
i'm really stressed and freaking out abou this exam because my teacher spent so long on coursework, we barely did any revising or actual learning so I feel like im screwed. Do you have any past papers or tips on what subjects to study because I am so lost. I would really appreciate the help.
Reply 10
Original post by anomynous1
i'm really stressed and freaking out abou this exam because my teacher spent so long on coursework, we barely did any revising or actual learning so I feel like im screwed. Do you have any past papers or tips on what subjects to study because I am so lost. I would really appreciate the help.

32923FF3-1C72-4320-B3B2-ED02207E8434.jpeg
B324D4EC-0F73-48BB-8161-9D8E57AFB442.jpeg
D5557DAC-412A-43BD-A2B4-4D14EE828EB6.jpeg
A0566189-2143-45FB-809D-B63F9B95C228.jpeg
4B05CD06-F92B-4520-8B24-344DB4391D3B.jpeg
333779E8-F792-46C0-B621-93A475B9D5AF.jpeg
7DB1A930-79EF-452B-B349-EDA70EC9877C.jpeg

Hey, here’s the revision list my teacher sent us, I think it’s accurate! I don’t have any past papers but I think there’s some on the aqa website, good luck with revision :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by anomynous1

https://app.senecalearning.com/dashboard/courses Use this website go on to food technology and you shall find aqa gcse food prep!!!! Its amaze!!!!
Woah a lot of people in my class got above 90 in the coursework(like people predicted grade 7 too)... I'm aiming for a 9 but have hardly touched revision im hoping my coursework and cramming will be enough...
Reply 13
Original post by undertaken
Woah a lot of people in my class got above 90 in the coursework(like people predicted grade 7 too)... I'm aiming for a 9 but have hardly touched revision im hoping my coursework and cramming will be enough...

What!!!! Even after the coursework has been moderated by AQA????
What!!!! Even after the coursework has been moderated by AQA????

Yep. Two of us have got 100 and someone else got 99. The moderator hasnt currently asked for any more back. We did work VERY hard on it and we are quite a high achieving class with an AMAZING teacher... Now I feel guilty :frown:
Reply 15
Yep. Two of us have got 100 and someone else got 99. The moderator hasnt currently asked for any more back. We did work VERY hard on it and we are quite a high achieving class with an AMAZING teacher... Now I feel guilty :frown:

Guilty for what????? You got a hundred!!!! The reason I (and my whole class did badly on NEA 1 is because out teacher was on maternity leave!!!!)
Reply 16

Can I send you my NEA 2 via email????
Sure -PM me
About your teacher on maternity leave, while it cant be helped it still sucks... its unfair when its out of your control. Credit to you for still doing well!!!
I started earlier and just made notes (1X A4 per double spread) of the CGP guide
. Then just do some of the questions and test yourself with others. Got 26 in project 1 and 29 on practical so hoping for an 8 as I know the theory well.
Reply 19
Original post by mstevens01
I started earlier and just made notes (1X A4 per double spread) of the CGP guide
. Then just do some of the questions and test yourself with others. Got 26 in project 1 and 29 on practical so hoping for an 8 as I know the theory well.

boy or girl???? My teacher gave us flash cards!!!! Use Seneca!!!

Quick Reply

Latest