The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Didn't the kind person that put it up for 1H put it up for this one. :P I want it too but don't pressure Mr M to give it to us because he isn't inclined to do so.
If i just wrote down the answers for this paper without any method of working out, how much would you reckon i got out of 100 Mr M????:smile:
Did so terrible in non-calc but so much better in this one so I just hope I get my grade :smile:
Original post by feathermoon
Did so terrible in non-calc but so much better in this one so I just hope I get my grade :smile:

How did you do in both papers, what you think the the grade boundaries will be roughly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
how did people do qn 14 about the banks? as i got £10 difference between banks, is this still right??
Original post by abdihakim
If i just wrote down the answers for this paper without any method of working out, how much would you reckon i got out of 100 Mr M????:smile:[/Q

Why on Earth did you do that?! You won't get many marks for questions with more that 2 marks available now. How did you work out the questions with no working out?! You may have lost around 30 marks for that! Good luck anyways I guess but be aware next time that you need to show your working out!!!
If i just wrote down the answers for this paper without any method of working out, how much would you reckon i got out of 100 Mr M????:smile:

Why on Earth did you do that?! You won't get many marks for questions with more that 2 marks available now. How did you work out the questions with no working out?! You may have lost around 30 marks for that! Good luck anyways I guess but be aware next time that you need to show your working out!!!
Are there UMS mark things for maths?
Original post by Meliss
Are there UMS mark things for maths?

No, not that I'm aware of...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Captain Anonymous
Loose one mark for accuracy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lose one mark for grammar.

Spoiler

Original post by CREIS
so how did we get it for non calc?

have no idea, found it on one of these thresds (- dropbox websitte)
Original post by sassqueen
Okay so I know I mucked up the last question, I remember getting the 2.87 stuff because I used the quadratic formula, but I wasrunning out of time and put something stupid for the other values idk why. How many marks do you think I will get out of 6? I was thinking two or three. Also for the question involving the circle theorems and isosceles, I had a mind blank and couldn't think. I wrote down the two rules, tanget meets circumference and 90, angles in a triangle add up to 180 and angles on a straight line add up to 180 but got stuck from there. I wrote down 26 idk why again. How many marks do you think I will get out of 5? I thought two or three.

definatley 3 marks or if harsh marker than maybe 2
What was question 12 I am not sure about that one.

Haha why u ask??
You been looking over someones shoulder for answers?
I smell 'dodgeyness' :rolleyes:
Original post by GCSEfreak
Haha why u ask??
You been looking over someones shoulder for answers?
I smell 'dodgeyness' :rolleyes:

Exactly what I was thinking!
I'm really freaking out about this maths test. I hope everyone gets the grade they want. I hate that buzz after the exam when everyone is asking each other what they got and how they did this question or that question because it makes me rethink everything I have done and just makes me even more anxious and nervous for the results because I think I've done badly. Hopefully, according to the predicted grade boundaries floating around, the maximum boundary will be 87%. I got 82% in my mocks and I hardly revised for that, so I am hoping I have improved. Lets all pray for sympathetic markers and low grade boundaries!
Original post by Zobkk
Roughly how much out of 200 is an A*. Judging by the fact that this paper was very easy though.

At first I thought the grade boundaries will be really low, but now I think they will go up because of the calculator.
Original post by sassqueen
I'm really freaking out about this maths test. I hope everyone gets the grade they want. I hate that buzz after the exam when everyone is asking each other what they got and how they did this question or that question because it makes me rethink everything I have done and just makes me even more anxious and nervous for the results because I think I've done badly. Hopefully, according to the predicted grade boundaries floating around, the maximum boundary will be 87%. I got 82% in my mocks and I hardly revised for that, so I am hoping I have improved. Lets all pray for sympathetic markers and low grade boundaries!

If you hate the buzz, this thread isn't the best place to be :tongue:
what was question 10 asking you again
Reply 1399
Original post by Ruffiio
Lose one mark for grammar.

Spoiler

HAHAHA:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending