The Student Room Group

Most beautiful woman

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
maria-sharapova-401376419.jpg
Maria Sharapova.. my opinion. :biggrin:
Original post by OedipusTheKing
Well of course it's all relative, but in my opinion it is Kate Bush :drool:

[video="youtube;Fk-4lXLM34g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk-4lXLM34g[/video]
She looks like Samantha Cameron. :biggrin:
This might sound naïve or cliché but I don't think the most beautiful woman in the world is a celebrity. You don't need professional make up artists, expensive clothes or PhotoShop edits to be beautiful. Heck, some of the most beautiful woman I've ever met wore lose fitting jeans and pretty much no make up. They don't need to flaunt it around or use it to get special treatment. They were all really great people who worked long hours with bad pay because they wanted to help people. And I think that made them even more beautiful :smile: Now that I've got that Disneyland crap out of my system, Zooey Deschanel is amazing <3
Reply 103
Original post by Dylann
Thank you SO much. I have this picture of Emma Watson (well I have about 180 on my computer...anyway) of her with this tall beautiful lady. They're both beautiful and I had no idea who the other girl was. I googled Nina Dobrev and thought it was her, googled her and emma watson and the picture came up.

They're both beautiful.

haha your welcome, yes they are both really beautiful!
Original post by Average_Aaron

Barbara Palvin is soooo beautiful!
Reply 105
Reply 106
out of celebrities..

1. Emilia Clarke (but more so as Daenerys Targaryen)
2. Carey Mulligan
3. Rachel McAdams absolutely mesmerises me in some movies

others i find attractive (long list, no order)-

Charlotte Free
Emma Watson
Mila Kunis
Olivia Wilde (particularly in The OC)
Mischa Barton
Candice Accola
Emma Stone
Demi Lovato
Zooey Deschanel
Katy Perry
Leslie Mann
Annalynne McCord
Barbara Palvin
Elisha Cuthbert
Miley Cyrus
Katerina Graham
Sophia Bush (underestimated)
Natalie Portman (gorgeous with shaven hair)
Rachel Weisz (particularly in 'The Fountain', where she has short hair)
Kat Von D
Jessica Stroup
Scarlett Johansson
Megan Fox
Kaya Scodelario
Amanda Seyfried
Lindsay Ellingson

I admit some of these aren't 'naturally' attractive, but this is just my personal opinion

and if we are including people who died then Marilyn Monroe really does get the top spot,along with Grace Kelly

but i agree with what some have said, 'real' people who walk past in the street are just as beautiful ,if not more,than some celebrities
(edited 10 years ago)
"In the world"? That's a large sample.

I'd probably say myself, as arrogant as that sounds. I only say this because I'm an advocate for natural beauty and imo, beauty does not exist in things like fake nails, hair extensions, make up, etc., etc. Fine, that stuff might make particular look a little more attractive, but none of it is beautiful because it's all deceitful. I don't cope well with deception.
Plus I quite like my hair, eye brows and cheekbones/jawline. I don't like my nose or chin. My chin is weird skin and does weird things when I make weird faces.
For ME this one is the most beautiful creature to walk the face of the earth. She looks like Amanda Seyfried a bit.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LyvKECmv_Xg/UWpTsxbL_TI/AAAAAAAAEWc/9Qg0HKrtwOw/s1600/Deepika+Padukone-hot-hd-16287.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 109
Original post by nothepreacher
For MYSELF this one is the most beautiful creature to walk the face of the earth. She looks like Amanda Seyfried a bit.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LyvKECmv_Xg/UWpTsxbL_TI/AAAAAAAAEWc/9Qg0HKrtwOw/s1600/Deepika+Padukone-hot-hd-16287.jpg

This girl is actually gorgeous
Reply 110
Original post by feathermoon
Opinions on who you think is the most beautiful woman/girl in the world?? Of course everyone is beautiful in their own way but we all have a personal preference of who we find beautiful. I would probably go for Zooey Deschanel, Cheryl Cole, Selena Gomez or Aishwarya Rai :smile:

Post a pic or name of the celebrity or whatever :smile:

Cheryl Cole!?

lol
There are a lot of beautiful famous women. Charlize Theron, Emma Watson, Emilia Clarke to name a few.

The most stunning girl I have ever seen in person was working behind a bar (in a place called the Canteen in Stokes Croft) in Bristol. She had short hair that suited her face so much, flawless skin, big bright eyes and the cutest smile with perfect white teeth. I'm a straight girl but I couldn't stop staring at her, I felt pretty embarrassed with myself actually. I didn't believe someone could look that amazing without tons of make-up and Photoshop.

No idea what her name was, and have only seen her once, but she's got to be the most beautiful woman I know of just for actually managing to be a show-stopper in the flesh without trying.
(edited 10 years ago)
Vivien Leigh was a beautiful lady

Other pretty ladies...
Katy Perry, Marion Cotillard, Audrey Tautou, Kaya Scodelario, Michelle Keegan, Zooey, Jenna Louise Coleman
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by desdemonata
There are a lot of beautiful famous women. Charlize Theron, Emma Watson, Emilia Clarke to name a few.

The most stunning girl I have ever seen in person was working behind a bar (in a place called the Canteen in Stokes Croft) in Bristol. She had short hair that suited her face so much, flawless skin, big bright eyes and the cutest smile with perfect white teeth. I'm a straight girl but I couldn't stop staring at her, I felt pretty embarrassed with myself actually. I didn't believe someone could look that amazing without tons of make-up and Photoshop.

No idea what her name was, and have only seen once, but she's got to be the most beautiful woman I know of just for actually managing to be a show-stopper in the flesh without trying.

Really? Did she resemble any celebrity. It is quite true that you find pretty people in person rather than on tv or movies.
(edited 10 years ago)
Really? Did she resemble any celebrity. It is quite true that you pretty people in person rather than on tv or movies.

The first comparison I can think of is Emma Watson, though personally I don't think short hair suits her at all compared to long hair. So an Emma Watson with the facial structure for short hair? :dontknow:
Original post by desdemonata
The first comparison I can think of is Emma Watson, though personally I don't think short hair suits her at all compared to long hair. So an Emma Watson with the facial structure for short hair? :dontknow:

Not to be creepy but you mean she had chocolate brown eyes?
Not to be creepy but you mean she had chocolate brown eyes?

Hmm that isn't really what I meant, more that she had delicate and small facial features, with big eyes. Though now that I think about it her eyes were brown, yes.
Original post by AKWxxx
1. Emilia Clarke (but more so as Daenerys Targaryen)

Really? I always preferred her as a brunette, the pure blonde colour never really did it for me :dontknow:
Reply 118
Surprised at how little megan fox and angelina jolie were mentioned! They're both gorgeous though.
I think most of the other women have already been mentioned :smile:
Hadn't really seen Nina Dobrev before but christ she's beautiful.

Don't think I've seen her mentioned but I find bipasha basu really attractive.
Bipasha basu latest hot wallpapers (1).jpg

And she has such a good body (I'm straight but I can still appreciate her body :P)

Bipasha-basu-Blach-hot-bikini.jpg

Ooh and Carrie Mulligan. Every time I saw her on the Great Gatsby I was like, wow she's beautiful. Isla Fisher was really good as Myrtle as well.
great-gatsby-baz-lurhmann-jazz-age.sw.0.great-gatsby-carey-mulligan.jpg

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 119
lena gercke

literally has the perfect face, girls like carrie mulligan I wouldn't even look at them twice if I saw them in public and never knew they were famous or anything.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest