The Student Room Group

I'm honestly at a loss of what to do...

We've known eachother for 7 years. I won't hide it, I've been extremely attracted to her both physically and emotionally for all this time.

We've had our moments , but I guess the distance prevented anything. We've both had separate relationships and I guess it never worked out.

She invited me over to this big work do over the weekend. She was wearing this lovely red thigh length dress, by a country mile the most beautiful woman there.

All her friends and work mates know me apparently, though I've never met any of them ever.

Anyway, one of her close friends came up to me during the night and said "You have no idea how often she talks about you... all the time".

That's stuck with me since I got back home.

What the hell do I do?
Are you both single now? :confused:

Do you want to ask her out?
If so, go for it and see whether there is mutual interest.
Good luck!
Ask her out.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
We've known eachother for 7 years. I won't hide it, I've been extremely attracted to her both physically and emotionally for all this time.

We've had our moments , but I guess the distance prevented anything. We've both had separate relationships and I guess it never worked out.

She invited me over to this big work do over the weekend. She was wearing this lovely red thigh length dress, by a country mile the most beautiful woman there.

All her friends and work mates know me apparently, though I've never met any of them ever.

Anyway, one of her close friends came up to me during the night and said "You have no idea how often she talks about you... all the time".

That's stuck with me since I got back home.

What the hell do I do?

If she is single then why don't you just ask her out she's probably waiting for you to make a move

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending