The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

University of Gloucestershire 2014

Anyone thinking of applying for this uni in 2014? If so, what courses! 😊😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Hey! Im definitely applying for UOG as my first choice, Im applying for hotel, resort and events management! :smile:
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 2
Ahh that's cool! I'm applying for business information technology, feel like I'm gunna be the only girl haha!

Which halls you applying for?, I think wanna go for park villas. Nice finding someone who's going tho!

X
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi

I am considering apply to study Geography
Reply 4
Already got my place for 2014 to do Film Production. Gap year first though, woo.
Reply 5
Yay got my place in Business management and strategy! AMMKZ are you going to be in the park campus? Anyone else out there doing the same course?
Reply 6
I'll be applying to sports science! Anyone else thinking of that or any thoughts about the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Mike-B
Already got my place for 2014 to do Film Production. Gap year first though, woo.

Awesome dude, I'm Gap yearing before doing TV production in 2014,already got the place and can't wait to go, edit suites look sick! So do Park Villas, anyone know when we can start applying for stuff if we've already got the place?
Reply 8
I'm gonna apply to do Events Management here as well as some other uni's :smile: has anyone been to an open day yet? From what I've read it looks good & cheltenham's meant to be a great night out :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Anyone thinking of going to an open day this year?
Reply 10
Meeeeee! The one in October I think, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
What date is that? On the 12th or something? I'd definitely like to have another look around the uni and the town with some people
Reply 12
12th October and 9th November is the next one after that. I think I might take the opportunity to have another look around.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 13
I think 12th October could be the one for me, just so I can get a good look around everywhere, can't hurt
Reply 14
I think, if I remember rightly, that at the open day they had a separate group for those in situations like us. Probably wrong though, wasn't really paying attention to that at the time!
Reply 15
Yeah it's Saturday 12th October :smile: what are you guys applying for? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
I applied to TV production last year and I got my place for starting in 2014 already, so travelling from February for a few months and then after Summer I'll be starting with everyone else! What are you going for?
Reply 17
Ahh that's cool :smile: where you travelling? I'm applying for business information technology x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Hey! I'm applying for Primary Education :smile: Is anyone else thinking of applying? I'm not sure about accomodation yet!
Reply 19
Off to Asia :smile: and gonna go to the November open day so I can the time off work

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending