The Student Room Group

What is the best TV series you have seen?

Scroll to see replies

Arrested Development, pre-netflix
Breaking bad
Original post by Kallisto
Normally, I'm better in remembering faces than names too, but if the person is a good actor/actress (and that is the case in terms of the actor Ed O'Neill), I can keep names in my mind as well.

Did you read the paragraph about his personal life? he trains Jiu-Jitsu beside his job as actor, he has even a black belt! :smile:

No I just looked at the picture to remind myself. But WOW!!
Original post by Andy98
No I just looked at the picture to remind myself. But WOW!!

Yeah, and if you are interest in watching him as martial artist, I have a video about it. Here it is:

He trains Jiu-Jitsu since 1991 by the Gracie family, a well known one in America in terms of Jiu-Jitsu.
Breaking Bad/ The Thick of It

Also recently started The Blacklist which is v.good
Waking the Dead, amazing show! Really miss it.
Original post by Kallisto
Yeah, and if you are interest in watching him as martial artist, I have a video about it. Here it is:

He trains Jiu-Jitsu since 1991 by the Gracie family, a well known one in America in terms of Jiu-Jitsu.

Remind me not to piss him off.

Ju-Jitsu isn't that big over here but I know a few people who used to do it but none for that long.
Original post by PeanutButter2000
Sherlock was really good, bring on series 3!

Wow - best of British drama! :smile:
Orange is the new black
The Tudors is good.
IT crowd
[video="youtube;rksCTVFtjM4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rksCTVFtjM4[/video]
Sherlock Holmes. The ITV series with Jeremy Brett, rather than the BBC one with Benedict of Smaug.

Easily one of my all time favourites.
Limitless looks good
PLL is also very good.

Quick Reply

Latest