Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jmheath
Hugh Stewart hall

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's where I am now :smile:
Reply 2222
Original post by Hippokrates
That's where I am now :smile:

Ah brilliant, as the biggest halls do you find it a good thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jmheath
Ah brilliant, as the biggest halls do you find it a good thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

All the halls are the same to be honest, just be happy you're close to the med school, never noticed it being overly big.
Reply 2224
Original post by Hippokrates
All the halls are the same to be honest, just be happy you're close to the med school, never noticed it being overly big.

Fair enough, yeah I was quite relieved I'm not at the other end of the campus. Thank you!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2225
Original post by jmheath
Hugh Stewart hall

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got Hugh Stewart too ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2226
Original post by lixto
I got Hugh Stewart too ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right nice! Look forward to see you there haha. I wanna know if there's a post offer open day or not though, most other med schools seem to be doing them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2227
Original post by jmheath
Oh right nice! Look forward to see you there haha. I wanna know if there's a post offer open day or not though, most other med schools seem to be doing them

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah notts doesn't do one :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jmheath

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's why they did a tour on the interview day.
Reply 2229
so then, who am I sharin me bathroom with in hugh stewart?
Reply 2230
I have withdrew my offer. I mean, I emailed the addmission team about my decision so they dont bother me with emails and letters.
Well, wish you guys have amazing time at Notts, I am sure you will all be amazing doctors :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Divv
I have withdrew my offer. I mean, I emailed the addmission team about my decision so they dont bother me with emails and letters.
Well, wish you guys have amazing time at Notts, I am sure you will all be amazing doctors :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh. Sorry to hear that. Best of luck with whatever you plan to do now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2232
Hey all!

Got an offer today, has to be the latest!? Worth saying I was rejected first, I'm not complaining!

Cant find any pages or threads for offer holders...any ideas?
Do we need to fill in some health forms? If so, will they be sending that to us through the post?
Original post by john321
Do we need to fill in some health forms? If so, will they be sending that to us through the post?

I got a letter from them today saying further info will be sent in June, so I presume we'll get the health stuff then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2235
Got an offer today, this has got to be the latest!? Haha, its worth saying I was rejected initially though..

I cant find any offer holder threads or pages that work, any ideas?
Original post by rtnboy
Got an offer today, this has got to be the latest!? Haha, its worth saying I was rejected initially though..

I cant find any offer holder threads or pages that work, any ideas?

I got an offer today too :-)
Original post by emmalicious2609
I got an offer today too :-)

Congratulations sooo!! happy for you. Did you get an e_mail or an update via track? is this for A100?
Original post by becky900
Congratulations sooo!! happy for you. Did you get an e_mail or an update via track? is this for A100?

Thanks :-D I got an e-mail and a phone call because I had to reapply through Extra and yes, for A100 :-)
Original post by emmalicious2609
Thanks :-D I got an e-mail and a phone call because I had to reapply through Extra and yes, for A100 :-)

Are you international?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending