The Student Room Group

Psychology at Coleraine

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
:smile:IM from Coleraine
Reply 61
Coleraine 😊
Me too :smile: I'm from drumaness, it's near ballynahinch lol must be so handy living up in coleraine, you'll know everywhere to go! Lol wbu where you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
That's what I was gonna say, lol! I'm from ballymena :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Yeh don't kno the uni tho crappin myself lol
Oh cool :smile: well your not on your own there, I'm so bad with finding where to go and everything so I'll probably be rocking in half an hour late to classes because I've been walking around in circles all morning :/ lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by DonnaB95
Just got an email and theres no accommodation left :'( going to have to see about getting a house now :/ id say it would be very busy :L is it the 16th we go up? When do we actually start the course? :smile:

Hiya,

I am a first year student going to Coleraine. I'm the only one going there from my school, so slightly nervous about going to a place on my own :frown:

I am renting a house in Portstewart. There's a couple of rooms still left.

The house's address is 3 Lissadell Court, Portstewart, BT55 7FD. It's £200 pm for large room, £180 for smaller rooms with WIFI included in the price. Images of the house can be seen on the North Coast Property Management website, just type in the address of the house.

If you are interested, you can ring North Coast Management and they will help you - 028 7083 1950

Hope you get sorted! :biggrin:

Emma
Reply 67
I'm the exact same haha! Really hoping uni will be easy to fund our way round!

Posted from TSR Mobile
As long as there is plenty of signs! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
so are you lot that are living in coleraine staying there during the week of the 16th, or are you going back home? :smile:
Reply 70
I'm just travelling everyday :frown: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Did you get accommodation sorted? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
not yet, going to coleraine on tuesday to hopefully see some houses :smile: there seems to be room in houses for first years so hopefully it will be sorted soon :smile:
Staying up all that week probably just to get to know the place

Posted from TSR Mobile
All the ones on this feel free to add me on Facebook, you'll find me under colleen Noade :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Happy days :smile: Hope you get something sorted! Last two weeks now haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
So happy to see this thread! Finally people who are doing the same course as me haha!
Reply 77
Haha I know I was staring to panic lol! Are you staying up there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes I'm staying in Cranagh :smile:
Reply 79
Weyyheyy another person on the course! Getting exciting now, it's getting so close :O anyone on here can add me on Facebook too, my name's Donna Barr :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest