The Student Room Group

Coleraine Primary PGCE 24

Hello, does anyone have an idea of a rough timetable for PGCE primary at UU Coleraine? I know it's full time course but I would like to get an idea of if its 5 full days in Coleraine 9-5, or maybe a mixed/hybrid, any days of independent study. I will be travelling a fair distance to Coleraine so would be great to know more details.

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by SK2022
Hello, does anyone have an idea of a rough timetable for PGCE primary at UU Coleraine? I know it's full time course but I would like to get an idea of if its 5 full days in Coleraine 9-5, or maybe a mixed/hybrid, any days of independent study. I will be travelling a fair distance to Coleraine so would be great to know more details.
Thanks
You can email and ask for this year’s timetable. It’s pretty intense. 10-5 every day except when on placement.
Reply 2
Original post by J.C241
You can email and ask for this year’s timetable. It’s pretty intense. 10-5 every day except when on placement.
Thanks I didn't realise.
Original post by J.C241

Hi, who did you email to get this years timetable?🙂
Original post by SK2022
Thanks

Hi,

Where abouts are you travelling from? I'll be doing the course too
Original post by RebeccaD94
Hi, who did you email to get this years timetable?🙂

I just emailed the address most of the correspondence has come from 👍🏼
Original post by gkearney975
Hi,
Where abouts are you travelling from? I'll be doing the course too

I’ll be coming from Lisburn. Are you travelling far?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending