The Student Room Group

PGCE Primary Ulster University 2024-2025

Hi there!
I’m just wondering if anyone has heard back yet from Coleraine after completing their PGCE primary interview and tests?
Mine was held on 9 January. Fingers crossed 🤞
Reply 1
Hey, they said it would be April/May Time before they would be letting anyone know x
Reply 2
Original post by Hgerm15
Hey, they said it would be April/May Time before they would be letting anyone know x

Thanks for your reply 😊I was just checking because a girl I know who applied a few years ago received news in three and a half weeks post interview. I guess I’ll just have to be patient and wait x
Reply 3
The interviews have been held.later in the past. They were very early this year x
Reply 4
Original post by Hgerm15
The interviews have been held.later in the past. They were very early this year x

Yes that’s true x
Reply 5
Hey, have you had anything back yet?
Reply 6
Original post by Hgerm15
Hey, have you had anything back yet?
Yes I received an email last Friday to confirm that I will either receive an offer or a place on the waiting list;they said I would receive further information in a few days.
Reply 7
Original post by RhondaBurns
Yes I received an email last Friday to confirm that I will either receive an offer or a place on the waiting list;they said I would receive further information in a few days.
Yes I got the same! Congratulations keeping everything crossed!
Reply 8
Original post by Hgerm15
Yes I got the same! Congratulations keeping everything crossed!
Yes it’s encouraging!Congratulations to you as well for getting to this stage 🥰Hoping for some further details very soon 🙏
Reply 9
Original post by RhondaBurns
Yes it’s encouraging!Congratulations to you as well for getting to this stage 🥰Hoping for some further details very soon 🙏
Thank you! Have you sent the email on for references yet orare you waiting until you find out if you have a place?
Original post by Hgerm15
Thank you! Have you sent the email on for references yet orare you waiting until you find out if you have a place?
I had sent it on the same day and spoke to both. One has already submitted a reference.
Reply 11
I missed the email so I rang yesterday! My references have been sent to referees so one is done the second is academic and takes a bit longer!
Original post by Hgerm15
I missed the email so I rang yesterday! My references have been sent to referees so one is done the second is academic and takes a bit longer!
I called today for an update and was told there may not be anything further for another week or two!
Reply 13
Hopefully it won't be long! Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending