Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

University of Surrey Room Swap Anyone??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by maggiesea
Hi,
My friend is in stag hill band c and she really want a band b in hazel farm. If you are interested in please let me know. Cheers

Maggie

Hi I have a Band A but it’s big and the sink and toilet is right beside me if ur still interested
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 61
Original post by vicki4music
Are you still interested in a swap? My daughter is in a Band C room on the Stag Hill campus (Battersea West) but wants to be able to be somewhere with car parking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would love to swap if ur still interested, I have a Band A Hazel Farm and the sink and toilet is right beside me live with all girls and they’re wonderful
Reply 62
Original post by ellybelly247
Yeah im really interested in swapping im in battersea speirs :smile: please text me to make this easier to contact you ill private message you my number x

I have a Band A on Hazel Farm if you’re still interested free bus and parking room next to the sink and bathroom share with only 6 lovely girls
Reply 63
I hold a Band D Manor Park offer and I wanna swap for Band B (or Band C) ...... let me know if interested.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 64
Sorry just wanted to know is her accommodation all girls ?
Reply 65
Is her accommodation all girls ?
Reply 66
Original post by kemxox
Is her accommodation all girls ?

Its mixed I guess
Reply 67
My son has a Band A at Hazel Farm, which has car parking for students. Would your daughter consider changing with him? NJP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending