The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

surrey mmi interviews

I received an interview for PA masters at Surrey, when I booked a time lot it says 3 places left, so are they group MMI interviews or 1 to 1?
Original post by Kdog21
I received an interview for PA masters at Surrey, when I booked a time lot it says 3 places left, so are they group MMI interviews or 1 to 1?

Check the website. My friend had an MMI for her interview but she applied for Vet Med
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by sumzibadman
Check the website. My friend had an MMI for her interview but she applied for Vet Med

thanks for replying, I have looked everywhere and it only says MMI, not whether its groups or 1 to 1
Original post by Kdog21
thanks for replying, I have looked everywhere and it only says MMI, not whether its groups or 1 to 1

If it's just MMIs it's not gonna be in groups. So I'm aware that this year Surrey is doing interviews online so what's going to happen is they're gonna put you in a breakout room on zoom, then someone is gonna put you in a room with someone 1 to 1 asking you a question, you speak for roughly 5 mins I think then either you go back to the breakout room or you're taken straight to the next interviewer. I don't know if they do this for PA masters, but for my friend and other MMIs for other subjects there's also a role play scenario and you have to say what you'd do during that situation but lord knows how they can do that with maths. Don't worry too much about it, you're literally gonna smash it
Reply 4
Original post by sumzibadman
If it's just MMIs it's not gonna be in groups. So I'm aware that this year Surrey is doing interviews online so what's going to happen is they're gonna put you in a breakout room on zoom, then someone is gonna put you in a room with someone 1 to 1 asking you a question, you speak for roughly 5 mins I think then either you go back to the breakout room or you're taken straight to the next interviewer. I don't know if they do this for PA masters, but for my friend and other MMIs for other subjects there's also a role play scenario and you have to say what you'd do during that situation but lord knows how they can do that with maths. Don't worry too much about it, you're literally gonna smash it

thank you so much for your help
Hello everyone, I have a PA MMI interview with Surrey university. If anyone has done it before please i need your help. It's 4 questions 4 minutes each but i would like to know are there any ethical scenario based questions or the general why pa and why this uni and what are your strengths? If anyone has done it before please share details regards the questions?
Original post by Kdog21

Most of the online MMI's are pre recorded so you need to be aware of how to move into the different break out rooms.
Pre recording of the MMI's were as a result of nervousness of interviewees. You will get the same kind of questions and same amount of time.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello everyone, I have a PA MMI interview with Surrey university. If anyone has done it before please i need your help. It's 4 questions 4 minutes each but i would like to know are there any ethical scenario based questions or the general why pa and why this uni and what are your strengths? If anyone has done it before please share details regards the questions?
Hey, I've got my MMI soon and was wondering how yours went. Were there basic questions like why PA or this Uni or more scenario-based questions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending