Offer for english, omg so so happy!

:woo: Congrats! :smile:
Reply 1182
Original post by GrammarGirl
Offer for english, omg so so happy!

Eeek, congratulations!
Original post by Little Boots
Hey there, congratulations, can I trouble you with a few questions? x

1) Where are you applying from? Is it within England?
2) Are you doing A-levels or something else?
3) What's your offer?
4) If you're doing A-levels, have you finished them or only done the ASs?

Thank you terribly.

Thank you! :smile:
Yesss I am an English applicant. Alevels, English Lit, History and Economics - Offer is AAA, nope not finished yet, only done AS, A2 exams in june :smile:
Anyone had any rejections yet? I applied in the beginning of December and haven't heard anything so I'm pretty much taking it as a no, however the sooner they send out my rejection the quicker I can reply to my other offers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lies4theliars
Anyone had any rejections yet? I applied in the beginning of December and haven't heard anything so I'm pretty much taking it as a no, however the sooner they send out my rejection the quicker I can reply to my other offers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rejections can come at the same time as acceptances, so I wouldn't just assume you've been rejected because you haven't heard back yet. You could be accepted in a months time!
Got an offer for English and French, came through at 5pm, couldn't be happier :biggrin:
Yay just got a conditional for zoology, very happy right now :smile:
Conditional for molecular biology! :biggrin:
Anyone still waiting to hear back for languages? :s-smilie:
I'm a little confused about the entrant bursary (I'm from England). If I don't qualify for a maintenance grant but still get a loan will St. Andrews still top it up?
Reply 1191
Conditional for Biochemistry! :smile:
Anyone else have a conditional//unconditional for Spanish starting 2014?
Original post by naomi_law
I'm a little confused about the entrant bursary (I'm from England). If I don't qualify for a maintenance grant but still get a loan will St. Andrews still top it up?

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/admissions/ug/feesandfunding/scholarships/standrewsentrantbursariesengland/

These are the criteria for the bursary. You need to have a household income of <£42,600 - is this much the same as the amount for a grant? or is that higher?

I suspect that it is likely that if you get a loan but no grant will mean you are not eligible for a bursary either
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by CHT
Cambridge and durham :smile:

hi there! So this is a bit random, but do u have offers to study english at cambridge and durham? :smile:
Unconditional for cell biology ahahahahahahahahahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Suzi.Letham

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you receive it?
Reply 1197
Original post by Suzi.Letham

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whoooo congrats! Are you thinking of firming it?
Anyone got an offer for mediaeval history?
Original post by Sophieh23
When did you receive it?

Hey I got it today at 16:15 :smile:

Original post by JTR__
Whoooo congrats! Are you thinking of firming it?

Ahaha thankyooou xD Yeah- its between St Andrews and Edinburgh (if i get an offer from Edinburgh) I did get a really good feel at St.Andrews though- the only thing that holds me back is its not in a city, but I keep justifying it saying things like- well Dundee isnt far awaaay for clubs and other shops and things like that xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending