The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews Applicants for 2014 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Still waiting for IR, not even upset about the fact that St. Andrews is playing hard to get. I'll get her in the end

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 1781
Original post by saraciapp
I am one of those EU applicants rejected.. D:

Me too! It's a bit of a shame as the course looked amazing, but as said above, common so don't take it to heart! I have three offers so far, waiting on Edinburgh...

Have you been accepted anywhere?
Rejected for IR. I found out today and I didnt even receive an email from UCAS :smile: . Good luck to everyone.
Original post by HOLEEFUK
Still waiting for IR, not even upset about the fact that St. Andrews is playing hard to get. I'll get her in the end

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk

Have you checked your Track ? I had an offer for IR, but I still haven't got the email.
Good luck!:smile:
Original post by VeiledHaze
Have you checked your Track ? I had an offer for IR, but I still haven't got the email.
Good luck!:smile:

I've been stalking that stupid website the whole day because people seem to receive decisions but without a UCAS email notification... And nothing again. But it's great to hear they've started with the IR group!
Good luck to everybody else still waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer for Mmath, in 1sy year do I just do maths or can I do other subjects: Physics, Chemistry, a lamguage course?
Original post by I am Ace
Offer for Mmath, in 1sy year do I just do maths or can I do other subjects: Physics, Chemistry, a lamguage course?

Yes you can do other courses, a girl I know did Maths, Physics and Arabic.
Applied for IR and anthropology, but they gave me an offer for social anthropology instead. anyway I am happy, they finally geve out their offers. now i just have to decide between st andrews, durham, manchester, edinburgh, and aberdeen. i've got no clue which one to choose...
Original post by czechmishaout
I've been stalking that stupid website the whole day because people seem to receive decisions but without a UCAS email notification... And nothing again. But it's great to hear they've started with the IR group!
Good luck to everybody else still waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

This may seem strange but my mum and I frequently read this forum and we always hoped that you would get an offer because you sound so lovely!
They are saving the best until last for sure, keep the faith:smile:
Reply 1789
Hello! I'm still waiting to get a reply for my application in Modern Languages (French and Spanish) and International Relations. Does anybody know what's the exact degree structure of this program? I uses to have a PDF file about it, but I can't find it anymore. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, anyone heard back from Andrews as regards undergrad History (V100)? I'm an EU student who applied in October and still haven't heard back- getting quite worried as I've heard back from all my other unis and the deadline is fast approaching :confused:
Is there scholarship ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 09a-kilma
Hi, anyone heard back from Andrews as regards undergrad History (V100)? I'm an EU student who applied in October and still haven't heard back- getting quite worried as I've heard back from all my other unis and the deadline is fast approaching :confused:

Well, to be exact, they have 5 weeks left. But they did indeed promise to reply by the 31st. I'm not even expecting to hear by tomorrow (or the end of next week) anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in the same situation! EU applicant waiting for History (V100)! I really hope this wait is good news :tongue:
Well, to be exact, they have 5 weeks left. But they did indeed promise to reply by the 31st. I'm not even expecting to hear by tomorrow (or the end of next week) anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Out of curiosity where did you here that they promised to reply by the 31st, I had actually not heard of that before hand and I agree, I'm not holding my breath. :smile:
Original post by alexnussle
I'm in the same situation! EU applicant waiting for History (V100)! I really hope this wait is good news :tongue:

Same! Although if not it's not the end of the world for me, I have 4 other offers and a guarantee of a university place here in Ireland but I would love an Andrew's offer for my insurance choice, what about you? Any other offers yet? :smile:
Out of curiosity where did you here that they promised to reply by the 31st, I had actually not heard of that before hand and I agree, I'm not holding my breath. :smile:

I've seen it somewhere in this thread, a few pages ago. Although I'll email them on Monday if I hear nothing - there seems to be a lot of confusion. One person says the admissions office told them they'll reply by the 31st, other says they claimed to inform us mid-March.. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've seen it somewhere in this thread, a few pages ago. Although I'll email them on Monday if I hear nothing - there seems to be a lot of confusion. One person says the admissions office told them they'll reply by the 31st, other says they claimed to inform us mid-March.. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I see, hopefully we hear soon! I'm sick of waiting, it's very distracting.
Same! Although if not it's not the end of the world for me, I have 4 other offers and a guarantee of a university place here in Ireland but I would love an Andrew's offer for my insurance choice, what about you? Any other offers yet? :smile:

Yes! I have offers from Warwick KCL and York which are all very good in history, and if I don't receive an offer from st andrews, I think I'll go to warwick, which is still really awesome! :biggrin:
Original post by alexnussle
Yes! I have offers from Warwick KCL and York which are all very good in history, and if I don't receive an offer from st andrews, I think I'll go to warwick, which is still really awesome! :biggrin:

Cool! You must let me know if you get it or not :smile: I have offers from Cambridge, Durham, Exeter and Keele :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending