storthes halls Huddersfield anyone????

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have been sent my flat details now by email, thanks
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Does anyone know the move in date? I'm waiting form confirmation but I would like to be prepared
Reply 22
Original post by Stannisbaratheon
Does anyone know the move in date? I'm waiting form confirmation but I would like to be prepared

14th is the welcome weekend, but you can move in from that date or later.
Original post by Stannisbaratheon

Hi!

Welcome Weekend is the 14th & 15th September. You can find out more on our blog post here: http://blog.digstudent.co.uk/digs-student/the-storthes-hall-welcome-weekend-2013/

You don't have to move in this weekend of course, but the room is yours from that date :-)

Looking forward to meeting you soon :-)
Original post by PASH17
I have been sent my flat details now by email, thanks

Excellent :-D
Anyone in north spring b flat one
Hey, i have also not received a conformation email as of yet. I sent my deposit and information off a few days ago and it should of been received. Also does anybody know the official move in date for 2014?
I paid the prepayment a couple of days ago and they said that they will send an email sometime next week. The official move in day is September 13th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dylangirvan95
I paid the prepayment a couple of days ago and they said that they will send an email sometime next week. The official move in day is September 13th.

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUI

I sent my booking fee and august rent payment on the 28th August and the money has left my bank however i also have not had a conformation email. Getting worried now.
Ah right yeah, I'd get in touch with them then because I think most people have had their room allocations and stuff sent by now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30

I have been to Storthes and it was an absolute nightmare, dirty from past years students and not cleaned very well. buses are a real joke and it will cost you more getting taxis home at times and when it snows you have a long walk through it even from the taxi. It is a very noisey enviroment at Storthes not just from your ownflat but others passing by and not ideal for serious study.

If you want a decent lifestyle stay close to town the Castings accomodation is new and looks fantastic, and there are others nearby as well. Do not rely on posts from digs as they are just abusing student rooms to poach customers what they say will naturally be biased.

Choose wisely as the bad Storthes reviews on other review sites are pretty accurate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending