The Student Room Group

I am single, I am happy, but lonely

Hey, I am only 17, but i have been single for nearly 3 years and kinda feel lonely, maybe I can make new friends on here and then I won't feel so lonely? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I am only 17, but i have been single for nearly 3 years and kinda feel lonely, maybe I can make new friends on here and then I won't feel so lonely? :smile:

You're only young so don't worry! This is when your life changes and people come and go from your life, but that's happens! Definitely try and find new friends on TSR, we're all lovely :smile: Are you off to uni at all?
Reply 2
Original post by LJ
You're only young so don't worry! This is when your life changes and people come and go from your life, but that's happens! Definitely try and find new friends on TSR, we're all lovely :smile: Are you off to uni at all?

No I am still at college
Reply 3
Are there any clubs or societies at your college that you could join at all? We have a Welcome lounge and a chat forum so make sure you say hey in those forums and chat with other TRS members about whatever you want!
Reply 4
Original post by LJ
Are there any clubs or societies at your college that you could join at all? We have a Welcome lounge and a chat forum so make sure you say hey in those forums and chat with other TRS members about whatever you want!

I did say hey in that,and clubs I don't know
Reply 5
hiya. I know just how you feel. I'm 20, a student, doing ok in my studies at uni, fairly happy but pretty short on friends and would love to have new friends in my life. Be great to hear from you.
Haha single for nearly 3 years and you're just 17..:rofl:

Make friends on tsr. That's what I did :bigsmile:
We're all a friendly bunch here on TSR (apart from the trolls, but they're pretty obvious) :tongue:

Don't be afraid to send people personal messages :smile: I've made quite a few good friends off here, so it's a really good site I think :smile:
Reply 8
Make friends, have hang outs and fun , do not feel lonely.
You missed out horny.
Reply 10
Yeah I kinda know how you feel. Single for 3 years and you're 17? Well I've been single all my life and I'm 17 too. And I'd say I'm doing quite fine so don't feel so bad about yourself. :P

I'm not short on friends in terms of social life in my school, but it's always nice to expand your friend circles in nice sites like the TSR. Just joined today so still finding my way round here!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending