The Student Room Group

Glasgow A100 Applicants - 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by coultra1
Ahh got an interview on the 11th! :biggrin: Anyone else?

Wheeee congratulations!!!!! Nothing yet! Did you hear via track update or email?
Reply 381
Ahh got an interview on the 11th! :biggrin: Anyone else?

Seriously? Awesome congrats! I've nothing on my end, how did it come through?
Reply 382
Got an interview on 11th aswell :biggrin:
Got an interview for the 11th too😃😃 heard through track!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay, it has FINALLY started. I don't have an invitation but I'm still excited. Congratulations everyone!!!
Reply 385
I think they're probably sending them out in order of UKCAT - what did people who got an interview get?
Reply 386
Original post by Herisson
Got an interview on 11th aswell :biggrin:

what's your UKCAT?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 387
It haaaas beeggunnnn!!!!
Reply 388
Original post by Cephalosporin
Wheeee congratulations!!!!! Nothing yet! Did you hear via track update or email?

Original post by bubz.
Seriously? Awesome congrats! I've nothing on my end, how did it come through?

Thank you, I heard through Track!

I think they're probably sending them out in order of UKCAT - what did people who got an interview get?

That may be true, I had 815 Band 2.
Reply 389
Aw not on the 11th then 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 390
Congrats to those with interviews!

My UKCAT was 760

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am I right in thinking the rest of us will have to wait until tomorrow or the day after? To those who got the email - did it all come through at the same time?
Reply 393
Original post by akjam
what's your UKCAT?

Posted from TSR Mobile

833 band 2
Reply 394
Thank you, I heard through Track!

That may be true, I had 815 Band 2.

Well done btw :smile: where does it appear on Track? I have an interview elsewhere that I've booked and everything but it's not appeared on Track. Confused haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 395
Congrats guys with interviews but honestly with UKCATs like those, you knew it was coming :tongue:
833 band 2

Wow, GREAT WORK! :biggrin:
Reply 397
As if I wasn't checking my Email and this forum enough as it was. Doesn't look like the wait will be too much longer for the rest of us! I will let ya'll know when my rejection comes through :wink:
Reply 398
Original post by Cephalosporin
Am I right in thinking the rest of us will have to wait until tomorrow or the day after? To those who got the email - did it all come through at the same time?

My email from Track was at 18.45 :smile:

Original post by akjam
Well done btw :smile: where does it appear on Track? I have an interview elsewhere that I've booked and everything but it's not appeared on Track. Confused haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you see the bit under 'Waiting for decisions'? Mine just says there next to the Glasgow bit that they've invited me for interview. Maybe sometimes it just takes a while for UCAS to sync everything up with all the different universities?
Reply 399
Is there anyone with scores between 760 and 833 without an invitation? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending