The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone with pre-interview rejection asked them for feedback?
Is it even worth it?
They said nothing on my UCAS which is so heartbreaking. I do not know what I could have done better :frown:
Original post by medictobe2014
Thanks! I have not heard from other medical schools yet. I hope they will!

How have you been rejected after interview? They don't send rejections or offers until march!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
How have you been rejected after interview? They don't send rejections or offers until march!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No it was pre-interview rejection which is so frustrating... They did not even give me an explanation why I was not good enough for an interview. What about you?

Did they give you any feedback? They said nothing on my UCAS track and I am so confused!
Original post by timelordcharlie
I don't know for sure, but my two cents would be that there are only a certain number of places go to graduates. But we are supposed to be considered equal at the interview (regardless if you hold a degree or not), so I could be wrong.

I am an graduate student and I was rejected without an interview today! I got 680 for my UKCAT which is probably not too competitive for UEA :frown:
I am an graduate student and I was rejected without an interview today! I got 680 for my UKCAT which is probably not too competitive for UEA :frown:

Then rejection should come my way soon! I only have 682.5! Why can't they stop me from this pain!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think he said he was rejected pre interview
No it was pre-interview rejection which is so frustrating... They did not even give me an explanation why I was not good enough for an interview. What about you?

But you said it was a post interview rejection...:confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did they give you any feedback? They said nothing on my UCAS track and I am so confused!

Sorry mate! I was rejected last year without any feedback as well! I meant medical schools are probably too busy to even care about us...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I suppose he got confused :s-smilie:
Original post by letsbehonest
Guys, they are interviewing 500ish and giving out 240 offers this year. Post offer visit day is towards end of march

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you know? Did they say it anywhere on their website?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oops sorry no it was without any interview!
Original post by caramella5
Sorry mate! I was rejected last year without any feedback as well! I meant medical schools are probably too busy to even care about us...

At least give us some ****ing explanation... not even a decent line of saying why? I wasted one of my choices and did not even get a proper feedback!
At least give us some ****ing explanation... not even a decent line of saying why? I wasted one of my choices and did not even get a proper feedback!

Universities rarely give feedback. They aren't under any obligation to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess the best thing for you now is forgetting about it and moving on! Last year I asked for feedbacks and they took 3 months to reply me! It is not worth it mate!
No more interviews are being handed out?
does anyone know how many international interviews they give out
Original post by caramella5
How do you know? Did they say it anywhere on their website?

They told us at the interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by letsbehonest
They told us at the interview :smile:

Do you know anything about international students interview? were there many?
Reply 879
Original post by singlish2000
Giving it a try would not hurt you know? What A levels are you doing now?

Chem bio and maths

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending