The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Iamleah
How are we gonna hear rejections/offers? Email first or straight on ucas track?

Looking at last years thread, they were notified through track first.
Hi. I have an interview for the 6 year course. Does anybody have any tips at all since I guess the interviews for A100 are very similar. I'd really appreciate anything. Thanks! :biggrin:
Original post by somethingunique
Hi. I have an interview for the 6 year course. Does anybody have any tips at all since I guess the interviews for A100 are very similar. I'd really appreciate anything. Thanks! :biggrin:

Try and relax so it will be easier to talk, apart from that, make sure you feel prepared, you might not need to know anything specific, but if you feel prepared for any question you'll probably feel more confident. I just read medical news and re-read my p.s

Good luck!

:smile: :smile:
Original post by flosumner
Try and relax so it will be easier to talk, apart from that, make sure you feel prepared, you might not need to know anything specific, but if you feel prepared for any question you'll probably feel more confident. I just read medical news and re-read my p.s

Thank you very much. Were any of the stations particularly hard or were any interviewers super harsh? Thanks a lot for the advice
Original post by letsbehonest
Good luck!

:smile: :smile:

Thanks a bunch! Any tips ?
Thanks a bunch! Any tips ?

Stay relaxed. Smile and get to the point because of the time constraints! :smile:
Thank you very much. Were any of the stations particularly hard or were any interviewers super harsh? Thanks a lot for the advice

Not allowed to say.....
I can't really say anything about the stations, but nothing worried me too much :smile: might be different people though
Have people from non medic courses already started applying for accommodation? Or do they have a date for everyone to apply by?
Reply 1010
Anyone know when we might hear? Last year it was around the 8th march but what about this year?
The wait is too tense :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by boss-man
Anyone know when we might hear? Last year it was around the 8th march but what about this year?
The wait is too tense :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd say around the 14th, given that interviews have gone into march this year and the offer day is the 22nd. I hope it's earlier though I can't wait much longer haha!
Reply 1012
Thanks! I hope we hear soon.....(with good news). As UEA would definitely be my first choice, if I did get an offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
End of next week we should be hearing back!!

Omfg the wait is killing me slowly

The suspense! I just want to know what I am doing for the next year so I can plan :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by letsbehonest
End of next week we should be hearing back!!

Omfg the wait is killing me slowly

The suspense! I just want to know what I am doing for the next year so I can plan :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have confirmation of this or are you just speculating that we will hear at the end of next week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kingshill
Do you have confirmation of this or are you just speculating that we will hear at the end of next week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's more of an educated guess as the last interviews are this week and they'll give out offers before the offer holder on the 22nd leaving only next week for us to here back :smile:
Reply 1016
Original post by Jimbob995
It's more of an educated guess as the last interviews are this week and they'll give out offers before the offer holder on the 22nd leaving only next week for us to here back :smile:

The emailed me today asking for my gcse certificates and said to mail them by the 10th of March. I think that suggests they'll probably sent out offers between the 10th and id say about the 14th considering offer holders is on the 22nd, so yeah I'd say your right
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi. I was just wondering if they emailed you for your certificates becuase you did not take them to interview or becuase you have an offer, and they are asking all the people to whom they are going to give offers, to send them their GCSE certificates. Thanks
The emailed me today asking for my gcse certificates and said to mail them by the 10th of March. I think that suggests they'll probably sent out offers between the 10th and id say about the 14th considering offer holders is on the 22nd, so yeah I'd say your right

Hi. I was just wondering if they emailed you for your certificates because you did not take them to interview or because they are asking all the people to whom they are going to give offers, to send them their GCSE certificates. Thanks
Reply 1019
Original post by koalabear96
Hi. I was just wondering if they emailed you for your certificates because you did not take them to interview or because they are asking all the people to whom they are going to give offers, to send them their GCSE certificates. Thanks

No I didn't take them to my interview, so don't worry haha. So they just said they were looking at my file and realised it

Latest

Trending

Trending