The Student Room Group

What to do for my 14th Birthday?

I'm turning 14 in about two months and I don't know what to do?
I'm not much of a girly girl so no manicures or photoshoot birthdays or anything please. I'm not allowed to have a sleepover and the party would be with my four best friends. I'm thinking of doing an activity or going somewhere and then out for a meal, or maybe a spa day?
Do you have any ideas?
Reply 1
Original post by nph
I'm not much of a girly girl so no manicures or photoshoot birthdays or anything please. I'm not allowed to have a sleepover and the party would be with my four best friends. I'm thinking of doing an activity or going somewhere and then out for a meal, or maybe a spa day?
Do you have any ideas?

Bowling
Reply 2
You'd be mad not to go to a wacky warehouse or somewhere similar while you still can
Reply 3
Bouncy castle party
Reply 4
Photoshoot birthday?! Never even heard of that :lol: As TenOfThem suggested, bowling then a meal perhaps?
(edited 10 years ago)
Ice skating, then a meal? Or go to winter wonderland if you're in london. It opens around november some time
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by eliza.anne
Photoshoot birthday?! Never even heard of that :lol: As TenOfThem suggested, bowling then a meal perhaps?

You'll be surprised how many girls receive photo shoots for their birthdays these days. They book a studio and they and all their friends wear makeup, dress up and take pictures pretending to be at a photo shoot, then post it all over facebook :hmpf:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by SuziieB
You'll be surprised how many girls receive photo shoots for their birthdays these days. They book a studio and they and all their friends wear makeup, dress up and take pictures pretending to be at a photo shoot, then post it all over facebook :hmpf:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whaaaat? Crazy. I'd rather just have the money. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SuziieB

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? Is that like a new 'trend' with the young ones these days? Lol.
I did one when I was 18 and I look back at them thinking Ewww. I can't imagine looking back at pics from 13-14 years old. Terribly expensive idea.
Reply 10
Bouncy castle.
Don't always let your parents get the best of you throw a party or if it's too expensive then go out for a meal an make it big my advise if it was small then it's no fun really and go all out ,dress up put makeup on get your hair done trust me you'll feel content
Original post by nph
Do you have any ideas?

have fun
Original post by Sophie james
Don't always let your parents get the best of you throw a party or if it's too expensive then go out for a meal an make it big my advise if it was small then it's no fun really and go all out ,dress up put makeup on get your hair done trust me you'll feel content

Sophie sweetie, the OP is almost 19 now. I'm sure she had a fab time tho x
...what did she end up doing for her birthday?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending