The Student Room Group

The University of Dundee Medicine Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by buchidao
No offer (interview was on Dec14th in Malaysia)

What time was your interview at?
Reply 721
If you haven't received an interview by now have you been rejected?
Original post by rc16
If you haven't received an interview by now have you been rejected?

You're not rejected until they tell you you're rejected. Don't try and second guess the system!! :smile:
Reply 723
Original post by Dr. Shades
What time was your interview at?

afternoon batch:cool:
Reply 724
Original post by Malakey95
Hi. Thanks so much!!! O'Shea... you have to be Irish??
I got accommodation sorted on Perth St. So all is booked and ready!
Cheers, and the best of luck with both your interviews!!!

Born and raised. And I guess you're Irish too (athninn ciarog ciarog eile)...
Well best if luck :biggrin:
Reply 725
Hi- did anyone that followed up a rejection from Dundee get any feedback please? Congrats to all those having interviews. Best of luck.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 726
Original post by reflu
Hi- did anyone that followed up a rejection from Dundee get any feedback please? Congrats to all those having interviews. Best of luck.

They did not answer me till now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 727
Original post by reflu

I haven't heard back yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 728
Original post by reflu

We also offer feedback on unsuccessful applications for those that request it. This is based upon a review of your UCAS form or interview scores and will indicate areas of weakness that may be improved should you wish to reapply.

Unfortunately we do not have capacity to offer more detailed individual feedback or enter into further correspondence regarding your application.

What does this last sentence mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 729
Thanks for your replies- same here no feedback yet.
Reply 730
To anyone yet to have an interview, it is really fine: you have nothing to worry about :smile:

Just get a drink before you go in, 70 can be a long time when you're thirsty. It went really fast for me, though!

And everyone is really nice, just have a chat to those around you. Everyone is really normal and in the same boat as you, you might even make some new friends :biggrin:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed now until March when they issue the offers!!!! Exciting times!!!
Original post by mjross95
To anyone yet to have an interview, it is really fine: you have nothing to worry about :smile:

Just get a drink before you go in, 70 can be a long time when you're thirsty. It went really fast for me, though!

And everyone is really nice, just have a chat to those around you. Everyone is really normal and in the same boat as you, you might even make some new friends :biggrin:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed now until March when they issue the offers!!!! Exciting times!!!

I agree! ^ Everyone was really lovely (and nervous) at my interview!!
P.S Someone needs to verify this one but apparently offers are going to be out in "early February"?
Reply 732
Original post by Cephalosporin
I agree! ^ Everyone was really lovely (and nervous) at my interview!!
P.S Someone needs to verify this one but apparently offers are going to be out in "early February"?

Where did you here this?

I wish it was so, but before the interview, they said that it would be March by the time they could give offers.

They only finish interviewing on 30th Janurary anyway, so they'd have to be pretty quick from then to finish
Reply 733
Where did you here this?

I wish it was so, but before the interview, they said that it would be March by the time they could give offers.

They only finish interviewing on 30th Janurary anyway, so they'd have to be pretty quick from then to finish

Last year offers went out late February, around the 28th. So early March basically
Reply 734
Aaaaaahh!! So nervous for my interview!! It is next Tuesday :smile:
Where did you here this?

Original post by rc16
Last year offers went out late February, around the 28th. So early March basically

Ooo, sorry I think you are right! I think I mixed it up with another school. Sigh* That's still quite a long time away!!
Reply 736
Has anyone received post-rejection feedback? apart from the email telling us they've received our email but are dealing with a backlog from the xmas holidays.
Reply 737
Original post by Chloecar
Aaaaaahh!! So nervous for my interview!! It is next Tuesday :smile:

Same day as mine! what time is your interview at?
Reply 738
Original post by Ian96
Same day as mine! what time is your interview at?

Me too!
Reply 739
Original post by medd
Has anyone received post-rejection feedback? apart from the email telling us they've received our email but are dealing with a backlog from the xmas holidays.

No haven't received feedback. Still waiting...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending