The Student Room Group

Mascara?

My mascara ran out the other day ( Rimmel scandaleyes mascara) and i was thinking of getting a different one. Any suggestions? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I use the Avon Super Shock mascara and I'm really pleased with it. Before that I have used the maybelline "the colossal volume express" which was pretty good too :smile: (both in black obviously)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I agree with the maybelline colossal volume express. It always did a good job
Reply 3
bourjois volumiser!! the one with 2 steps, i swear by it :smile:
Reply 4
Avon super shock is really good. I use it most days :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Thanks for all your help. I got the bourjois volumiser. Its amazing! :smile:
guys noooo, mascara steals your eyelashes :frown: i used to have fairly long eyelashes and now i.dnt :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Benefit They're Real is soooo good, too bad it's really pricey :sigh:
Body shop mascara is really good and it doesn't clump, but it looks very natural so depending on the look you are going for.
Another one I have is max factor false lash effect mascara which is like the total opposite! But it does what it says!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Loreal Volume Millions is great. I also like Lancome Hypnose.
Reply 12
I love Rimmel Lash Accelerator, and when I went to buy more in Boots the other day they had a promotion on where you get a free mascara when you spend £10 on Rimmel products - luckily I was spending £10 anyway so I got the free one which I think is different from the one you used previously - it's called Scandaleyes Lycra Flex. I actually love it!! I may even buy it in future instead of my usual Lash Accelerator. It's new so if you liked the original Scandaleyes then I'd imagine you will like this one too!

Pics:

(edited 10 years ago)
Lancôme doll eyes the best
Max factor lash extension
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
There are various of product been available in the market from cheap one to expensive mascara its very important to choose an good product as lashes are part of our eyes, just go for Maybelline volume colossal waterproof.
Reply 17
If you're looking for something really really cheap Natural Collection's Lash Curl in Black is really good and is only something like £1.99

It hasn't dried out yet like many mascaras I've used and I use it on a daily basis.
Reply 18
I use Benefit's They're Real which is amazing, probably the best I've used in a while but super expensive for just as mascara (I think it's just under £20.)

Next best I can suggest is Avon's Super Shock for really dramatic lashes or Super Extend for slightly subtler lashes. They're both amazing :smile:

I've also used the Scandaleyes one and loved it, as well as Maybelline's classic Great Lash.
Benefit's They're Real. Nothing comes close IMO.

Quick Reply

Latest