The Student Room Group

What's your most embarrassing secret?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by eXemp
i am currently in my first year at uni. I am 20. I have traveled countries far and wide , from Pakistan to Australia , From Ethiopia to Morocco , i have probably had some of the most exciting moments in my life already and cant wait for more... i feel invincible. But of course , it still looms over me on a daily basis. EVERY single day , i stare down at my Vans or Converses and realise :

I have no idea how to tie shoelaces .

God dammit brain , Y U NO LEARN.

This made me lol. Not in a bad way though! So how do you wear them btw, out of curiosity?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had a crush on Tom Jones once. :colondollar:
Reply 62
I miss my friend more than i let on
my embarrassing secret is that i am so boring i have no embarrassing secrets... :frown:
Reply 64
Original post by BlossomS
This made me lol. Not in a bad way though! So how do you wear them btw, out of curiosity?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i do a simply crossover knot , PULL AS HARD AS I CAN, then just hide the remaining lace in the sides of my shoe :biggrin:

efficient - yes
quick - definately
embarassing - oh hell yes
Reply 65
I have a really small penis.
Original post by Naami
I crush on anime characters :colondollar:

Glad I'm not the only one
'Sometimes I like to get naked, rub myself in vaseline and roll around pretending I'm a slug'

No stfu.
That I use TSR? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No anon option? Not gonna post real most embarrassing secret. Instead, a less embarrassing substitute:

My favourite drink is tapwater.
Reply 70
Original post by TheHolubowskyj
No anon option? Not gonna post real most embarrassing secret. Instead, a less embarrassing substitute:

My favourite drink is tapwater.

thats not embarassing :smile: a bit out of the ordinary , but not embrassing ^^
Reply 71
Original post by eXemp
i do a simply crossover knot , PULL AS HARD AS I CAN, then just hide the remaining lace in the sides of my shoe :biggrin:

efficient - yes
quick - definately
embarassing - oh hell yes

You're the first person I've met (figuratively speaking XD) who does this...do you mind if I quote you? Y U NO LEARN? :tongue: it's sorta cute though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Original post by BlossomS
You're the first person I've met (figuratively speaking XD) who does this...do you mind if I quote you? Y U NO LEARN? :tongue: it's sorta cute though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

go ahead. i find the solution to be extremely creative.. and since nobody has found out , bar you guys and girls , i think im quite safe :wink:

but gosh i do wish this brain will just learn ...

Its not like i havent learnt before.. i friggin forget.. How can i remember the entire WW2 timeline for A level History.. but cant remember how to tie laces ..
Y U NO LEARN
Original post by eXemp
thats not embarassing :smile: a bit out of the ordinary , but not embrassing ^^

Exactly :wink: there's no way I'm posting a real secret on here, mine is way too embarrassing..
Reply 74
Original post by TheHolubowskyj
Exactly :wink: there's no way I'm posting a real secret on here, mine is way too embarrassing..

more embarassing than being 20 and being unable to tie my own shoelaces? :biggrin:
I can't help it if I've got a wide set vagina and a heavy flow.
Reply 76
Original post by eXemp
go ahead. i find the solution to be extremely creative.. and since nobody has found out , bar you guys and girls , i think im quite safe :wink:

but gosh i do wish this brain will just learn ...

Its not like i havent learnt before.. i friggin forget.. How can i remember the entire WW2 timeline for A level History.. but cant remember how to tie laces ..
Y U NO LEARN

Lol I'm extremely surprised no one has found out! What do you do when you're out with your friends and need to tie them? Do you point and shout 'alien' (could've been more original, I know) and while their heads are turned, 'tie' your laces in a flash and be all like 'you actually fell for that, geez'?
Omg so you do need to memorise dates and timelines for History A level! My teacher so lied to me :colonhash:
Practice makes perfect? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
I have over 7,000 posts on a website called the student room.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by eXemp
more embarassing than being 20 and being unable to tie my own shoelaces? :biggrin:

*is 24 and can't tie her own laces*:colondollar:

You need a pair of these I have a few pairs and they're brilliant.
Reply 79
well i just crouch down to tie them then turn my back to them and do my amazing sci-fi solution within seconds. They never question it , and since im more of an outgoing guy they get distracted xD and yh.. my A level History involved the WW2 results.. as in the aftermath and to do the aftermath we had to learn From the Ultimatum posed to Hitler all the way to The D-Day landings.

Ill be honest.. some of the other secrets i have are more embarassing than this one :biggrin: But i think for today.. thisll be it

Locklaces.. holy.. my eyes... the holy grail of a failed knot tier.. im in shoe heaven.!
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest