The Student Room Group

Someone in a relationship is flirting with me

If your seeing partner actually had their partner? will you tell them about how seeing partner treat you to the actual partner?

Not marriage/just a relationship
Reply 1
Ask again, because that question made no sense.
Original post by Anonymous #1
If your seeing partner actually had their partner? will you tell them about how seeing partner treat you to the actual partner?

Not marriage/just a relationship

Sorry but your question made no sense
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 3
What would you guys do when u realise ur seeing partner who is giving you the signal has a bf/gf? Would you guys just don’t give a **** or tell her/his real bf/gf that how they tried cheating or fooling on them?
What would you guys do when u realise ur seeing partner who is giving you the signal has a bf/gf? Would you guys just don’t give a **** or tell her/his real bf/gf that how they tried cheating or fooling on them?

Think about it to you if someone was dating you but behind your back they were dating someone else and cheating on you what would you do… or if you did that what would you do… would you keep it a secret and not tell them for them to find out or would you straight up be honest and tell the truth…
(edited 3 months ago)
Might have been easier to write "someone in a relationship is flirting with me".
Reply 6
Original post by Admit-One
Might have been easier to write "someone in a relationship is flirting with me".

Oh yea couldn’t think of it I gotta ask again
Reply 7
I knew this fact few days ago and I know that it’s right to stay away from that person so I am trying and doing that, indeed. But it’s the dilemma should I tell this to that person’s partner actually that person was flirting with me or just keep it as a secret and run away from him?
I saw the previous comments and referring to it as an advice. I just wanna hear more common opinions.
Reply 8
I knew this fact few days ago and I know that it’s right to stay away from that person so I am trying and doing that, indeed. But it’s the dilemma should I tell this to that person’s partner actually that person was flirting with me or just keep it as a secret and run away from him?
I saw the previous comments and referring to it as an advice. I just wanna hear more common opinions.

No of course you shouldn't. Someone can be in harms way, worst case scenario.

Obviously let the person partner know before they know themselves… clearly they are taking the mick and cheat like behaviour.
I wouldn't get involved. Really depends what you mean by 'flirting', as some people are just like that and mean nothing little by it. If they are making their intentions to act clear most would call that propositioning rather than flirting.
Original post by Mohammed_80
Obviously let the person partner know before they know themselves… clearly they are taking the mick and cheat like behaviour.

I think I'd want more information before claiming such as definitive conclusion, like any information at all beyond the word 'flirting'.
Original post by StriderHort
I think I'd want more information before claiming such as definitive conclusion, like any information at all beyond the word 'flirting'.

What information would you want
Original post by Mohammed_80
What information would you want

Something they said or did and whether they acted this way only to the OP or whether it's how they treat others.

'Flirting' is just too vague and subjective on it's own and could pretty much mean nothing or a misinterpretation.
Original post by StriderHort
Something they said or did and whether they acted this way only to the OP or whether it's how they treat others.

'Flirting' is just too vague and subjective on it's own and could pretty much mean nothing or a misinterpretation.

Fair enough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending