The Student Room Group

Why is my old classmate (a guy) from hs snapping/ texting me after all this time?

It’s been 4 years since we last saw each other when I graduated. I mean some of our classmates we had in high school used to tease him that he must have had a crush on me because he would always tease me and talk to me. He did that with most people but especially me and this other girl Anna. What does he want exactly?
Original post by katoro18
It’s been 4 years since we last saw each other when I graduated. I mean some of our classmates we had in high school used to tease him that he must have had a crush on me because he would always tease me and talk to me. He did that with most people but especially me and this other girl Anna. What does he want exactly?

Why not text him back and ask him what he wants after all this time. It might be simple it might not.
I've had that happen a few times (three to be exact), I was quiet/shy/seen as weird in school but am not physically unattractive so I've always just assumed it was because they were embarrassed to like me in school lol. I don't give the time of day to people who will message me "in secret" but wouldn't relieve the burden of having no friends/bullying when we were at school together

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending