The Student Room Group

Edexcel, History Unit 4: Usa In Asia

Hey, so whaaat do you fellow Edxcel History guru's think the questions might be in tommorow's exam (Edexcel, History Unit 4: Usa In Asia) ?

Does anyone think that a Korea question is likely to come up ? Although at first i thought i would prefer this; i am now swaying...i think a nice large time scale question concerning the big 4 presidents, and the reasons for esclation etc would be rather easy...!
Reply 1
Really hoping it will be a wide question all the more to argue about. although i was thinking they may be wicked and hit us with two korea questions. how tht cud happen i dont no but examiners are pretty evil
_Geo_
Really hoping it will be a wide question all the more to argue about. although i was thinking they may be wicked and hit us with two korea questions. how tht cud happen i dont no but examiners are pretty evil

that would be unlikely though i assume. There are has always been at least 1 vietnam question, and usually 2. However, Korea would still be quite alright i would assume...just a bit different
Reply 3
What sort of korea one could it be just a 'why did they get involved'
Reply 4
When I did the paper in Jan this year, both the questions were on Vietnam so its likely that 2morrow it could just be on Korea or may the general South East Asia topic...I'm hoping its on something to do with Vietnam and the presidents but who know!!! ooo I havent done no revision lol have no idea wahat will happen 2morrow...I got 68 when I did the first time, so am not that stressed...Gud luck everyone xxx
Reply 5
it would be really good if we got a stated factor question i always find they are the best sort as it doesnt narrow down.

Latest

Trending

Trending