The Student Room Group

Opinions on men with Long hair / Long hair tied back? [Pics]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have to disagree with the need to have facial hair to look masculine.
Reply 21
mm those photos you posted are gorgeous. the whole samurai bun with a dash of stubble makes me weak at the knees on the right guy. It really depends on the guy but I think guys look good with longish hair and stubble.
Still considering this...

Reply 23
I don't know if it can be classified as a fetish, but I love men with long hair. It's just so sexy, I don't even know where to begin...

I've always said, I'll try to encourage my future husband to grow his hair out if possible. And IMO, long hair does look good on everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by Ben Kenobi
I have to disagree with the need to have facial hair to look masculine.

I thought that was a woman actually.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by SuziieB
I thought that was a woman actually.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay.
I hate it. Hair is one of the things that kinda freaks me out, I dislike it on women too - it's like they have some dead animal hanging off their head. Short just looks so much cleaner on everyone imo.

All the pics in this thread would look a million times better with short hair.
Original post by Sabertooth
I hate it. Hair is one of the things that kinda freaks me out, I dislike it on women too - it's like they have some dead animal hanging off their head. Short just looks so much cleaner on everyone imo.

Wait... what?

ew gross dead animal looking hair...seriously, wut>>??!
Original post by Average_Aaron
Wait... what?

ew gross dead animal looking hair...seriously, wut>>??!

I don't really find her attractive, she has a weird shaped face.

And that hair touching me during sex....:afraid: Oh no. :no: I don't like the way it hangs.
Reply 29
can't stand it. guys with long hair are nearly always complete prats. i want a real man, not some long haired weed-smoking, skateboard-touting nirvana fan and neither do i want some wannabe model obsessed with his appearance and his perfectly shaped hair and his straight-out-of-the-ad-campaign topman outfit. i want a man who says "no nonsense" with his appearance.
Reply 30
I think personality matters more than the appearance. So people should not reject someone solely by a hairstyle, as hairstyle can be changed any time, whilst bad traits are unlikely to go away.
Original post by Sabertooth

Is sort of what I was gonna post. I don't mind it on women because women are cleaner than we are and tend to keep their hair clean, men are less hygienic and long hair on men just looks dirty and like they stink imo.

Just no.

vespa's post is bang on also.
Reply 32
Pretty much all guys it looks good on are naturally good looking anyway and would look good no matter how they had their hair, however many of the people that look bad with long hair, look bad or (at least worse) because of it.
Original post by TheMoho
Only some men can pull it off... It depends on the man tbh

This is a good example of a man who has successfully pulled it off:
willy_zpsbd951cf8.jpg

He hasn't successfully pulled it off. He looks feminine in this one too. He looks like one of those girls who forget to take off their moustaches at the end of the month.

Quick Reply

Latest