The Student Room Group

Day in the life of a Neuroscience student? :)

Hey guys! I'm still in high school but have an interest in studying Neuroscience when I'm off at Uni. The point of this thread is for Neuroscience students (both Undergrad/Grad) to post about their experiences and an ordinary day in the life of a Neuroscience student.

I just want to get a feel for what it would be like to be a student. How many hours do you normally study? Is it heavy driven?

*Do you have a good amount of free time to socialize?
*How is the course in general? Interesting?
*How much time do you spend studying on a daily basis?
*What universities do you recommend for Neuroscience?

Sorry for all these multiple questions! Just want to get a feel for what life would be like during college. Maybe hearing other experiences will help. Thank you in advance and can't wait to hear from you hard working Neuroscience students! :biggrin:
Bump - anyone?
Bump
I do it at MSc level, just out of interest. Did psychology BSc for its neurosci content.
The MSc is extremely challening; lots of... everything. Biology, physiology, anatomy, medicine, statistics, some physics (regarding imaging techniques)...
Very interesting though :smile:

My current essays are: the effects of micronutrients and their supplementation on cognition; and the aetiology of seizures and epilepsy in neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending