The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University Accommodation

Am planning to go to Cardiff to study neuroscience in September. Any current students have opinions on which student accommodations are better? I'm looking to be self catered.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Am planning to go to Cardiff to study neuroscience in September. Any current students have opinions on which student accommodations are better? I'm looking to be self catered.

think you will find it easier to get advice if you go to a Cardiff University 2024
or 2023 thread - try your subject
( know there is one for A100 medicine, for example) or an offer holders’ thread

from memory, the Tallybont Halls ( more than one) are popular, but DYOR!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by MedMama
think you will find it easier to get advice if you go to a Cardiff University 2024
or 2023 thread - try your subject
( know there is one for A100 medicine, for example) or an offer holders’ thread

from memory, the Tallybont Halls ( more than one) are popular, but DYOR!

Thanks, I'll have a look on there

Hi there,

Current Cardiff uni student here! What are you looking for? En suite or shared bathroom? Social or more quiet? In the meantime, you can search for accommodation here.

Let me know and I'll give you some recommendations!

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Original post by CardiffUni Rep
Hi there,

Current Cardiff uni student here! What are you looking for? En suite or shared bathroom? Social or more quiet? In the meantime, you can search for accommodation here.

Let me know and I'll give you some recommendations!

All the best,

Preferably ensuite, and looking for somewhere social but not having to share a kitchen with too many people.
Original post by mrtwister545
Preferably ensuite, and looking for somewhere social but not having to share a kitchen with too many people.

Did you look at the browse accommodation options here? Here are the options for undergraduate en suite Talybont is known as the most social accommodation options but can be loud into the night.

All the best,
Reply 6

Hi; I’m also going to study neuroscience in September!
Original post by Emma.cev
Nice, have you been to an offer holder day yet?
Original post by Emma.cev
Hi Emma,

Congratulations on your offer! Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with.

All the best,
Reply 9
Hi I am also doing neuroscience in cardiff in September
Original post by Aimeemcg
Hi I am also doing neuroscience in cardiff in September

Hi there,

Let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Quick Reply

Latest